kickboxing/kung fu/Dance fusion/ Pilates ?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by sazzy34, 25 February 2008 Social URL.

1. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    Having not done any proper structured exercise ever,LOL I have decided to try out a few classes, 1 a week to see what I like best and can stick to.

I did my first kickboxing/kung fu class yesterday and it was fantastic, no I can`t kick or punch very well but I did all the warm up training and the rest at my own pace and level.
    I feel like I have parts of my body I never knew about, but they just feel a little achey.

It was very male orientated but they ranged from age 6-55 years old beginners and pro`s but they made me feel very welcome.
    If you have ever fancied it I would say give it a go.

I did a dance fusion class last week which was like a funky dance, keep fit class for adults. They ranged from about 21-60years and that was great although my co-ordination was rubbish, It was really friendly and a good laugh. ( thought I was britney when I`d finished)

So I`m off to try Pilates next wil see how it goes, any hints and tips ?
    But am definately going back to kickboxing :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.