Step 1 Sole Source Kicking myself , out of ketosis so disappointed

lisa7982

hi folks

This is my 4th week on SS last weigh in was thursday i was so proud losing 1 stone in 3 weeks ..

Thing is there was a family funeral this weekend where i had some cola as my aunt bought in error , i then went on to eat some chicken as i know this is find by the end of the night id had about 6 sweeties too , ive been knocked out of ketosis and really feel like giving up now ive let myself down and dont know how to and if. Can get back on it 100% finding it so difficult now

Anyone else had this issue of kicking themselves put ketosis after week 3 ?

Advice needed guys thanks
X

Hi, I did this but a week later than you! it took PMT and a family size dairy milk and an Indian takeaway HOWEVER went straight back on the next day and within 48 hours was back in ketosis - I drank loads of water and had nothing but Choc tetras and I don't know how but this worked, don't lose hope, start again and if it helps use my mantra of : 8lbs lost is a dress size down, that keeps me going......

Of course we have. :D Some of us have done it at 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months... :D

You just have to grit your teeth and get back on with it. Remember why you're doing this. You're not doing this as punishment, you're doing this to get the body you want and this is the quickest way of getting there. Now, stop dwelling on what's done and make today different. Just take it one day at a time! Remember how it feels when you wake up in the morning and remember that you managed a 100% day the day before?

You can do this! :clap:

hi folks

This is my 4th week on SS last weigh in was thursday i was so proud losing 1 stone in 3 weeks ..

Thing is there was a family funeral this weekend where i had some cola as my aunt bought in error , i then went on to eat some chicken as i know this is find by the end of the night id had about 6 sweeties too , ive been knocked out of ketosis and really feel like giving up now ive let myself down and dont know how to and if. Can get back on it 100% finding it so difficult now

Anyone else had this issue of kicking themselves put ketosis after week 3 ?

Advice needed guys thanks
X

Hi Lisa, my advise would be draw a line under this blip and start a fresh day back on the plan tomorrow! You can do this! Think of the reasons why you started! Read some of the diaries to motivate you!

Good luck Hun! X

Glad I came in here cos I've been having the same issues. Just going to get back in it in the morning and hopefully slip back into ketosis very quickly

Same here too!!! Been on since November, came off for xmas as i went away, been back on it since and tonight went for a family meal and had a pizza....its one of those things, not to worry as once you get back into it you'll start seeing the results again :) i was at loss of 2st 9lbs this morning so hopefully not much change tomorrow. Your doing it for you good luck xx

Hi guys

Yeah it done the damage but still a loss 1lb off so thats now 1 stone 1.5lbs off .. My cdc came and took my 4th week pics and what a difference in just 4 weeks

So start ss+ as of now fridge all kitted out with plenty of chicken and prawns and salad ect

Here is hoping i do better next week xx

Attachments

• image-879158073.jpg
    image-879158073.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 403
  • image-3601633266.jpg
    image-3601633266.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 227
Hi guys

Yeah it done the damage but still a loss 1lb off so thats now 1 stone 1.5lbs off .. My cdc came and took my 4th week pics and what a difference in just 4 weeks

So start ss+ as of now fridge all kitted out with plenty of chicken and prawns and salad ect

Here is hoping i do better next week xx

Hi Hun, great pics you can really see the difference! Good luck with SS+ ! I have been on SS+ since Wed and really enjoying it! Keep up good work Hun x

Hi Theresa

Im not doing great hun , i had to put my pet dog of 11 years to sleep last friday and tbh i couldn't focus on CD which was disappointing after all the hard work ive put in , so thought only right to quit for now and re-join again when I'm feeling a little better..

Gained 1lb in 2 weeks so im gutted but i know just down to how ive been feeling I've been eating healthier options and making meals from scratch.

How are you doing and hope u stick at it hun good luck xx

Hi Lisa,

sorry about ur loss. I hope you feel better soon and get back on plan. Most importantly, find a way to at least maintain your weight loss.

Back