KIDS!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mumtheshopper, 6 October 2010 Social URL.

1. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Well yesterday, after yet again pleading with the kids to stop fighting before someone got hurt, someone, of course, got hurt. Eldest dtr, 10, ended up with what looked like a dislocated little finger. The doctor tried to put it back, but then sent us to hospital to find that it was snapped, and had moved round. Stupid doctor did more harm than good!! I ahd to hold her down while they put it back in place, then they plastered! My dtr is the biggest woos known to the planet at the best of times. After an evening in hospital I went to collect little sister, that had helped cause the damage from my Mums. Well that was the worst part of the day! Orange gloop with dry chicken in it. Out of a box. God knows how many points. AAGGHH!! Seriusly I was grateful as it was late, no-one had eaten, and all was hungry. I couldn't afford the McDs I was gonna buy, so am grateful. But I don't know how many points it was, and not enjoyed as much as those sort of points rally ought to be enjoyed!! Big sis is still in pain, and had to go to school and tell her mates her little sister did it. Not impressed! Little sister takes no responsibility or remorse!

Next time I'll just bang their heads to gether instead of plead with them to stop!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i feel your pain!! kids are a nightmare at the best of times! i have 3 and they ight constantly lol

hope your daugter is ok and not too sore xx

4. pollyg

pollyg Full Member

On the other hand, my youngest has just moved into his own flat and now I have nobody to feed with the naughty things that sometimes jump into my shopping basket. :sigh2:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.