Kikaroo's Cruise Challenge

kikaroo

Silver Member
Ok, so I'm taking my Nanna on a cruise in October (well she's taking me actually). She's decided that after losing my Grampa 2 months ago, she needs a holiday to focus on. I don't want to be the one to sink the ship with my weight, plus it'd be nice to look elegant in a cocktail dress on formal evenings. I've done pretty well over the last few weeks, but can't help thinking my weight loss would be more rapid if everything I ate was in black and weight, so here goes...

Today I had:

Breakfast: an orange

Lunch: Homemade Vegetable soup, mixed fruit, Muller Light fat free coconut yoghurt - 0.5syns

Dinner: Tuna Melt (tuna, lighter than light mayo and cheese toasted sandwich) - Hex A, Hex B, 0.5 syns for tbsp mayo

Snacks: Plum, WW bakewell slice, 2 slices of ham - 4 syns

Drinks: Water, coke zero

Total: 5 syns

Today so far:

Breakfast: Orange

Lunch: Tuna mayo sandwich (Hex B and 0.5 syns)
Blueberries, Grapes

Dinner: Homemade pasta salad and cheese (pasta, passata, onions, garlic, peppers, chicken, bacon) (Hex A)

Snacks: Strawberry Greek Muller (0.5 syns), 1 Lindt Lindor (4 syns)

Drinks: Water, Diet coke

Total: 5 Syns

Haha, Just noticed my Freudian slip in my first post. It should of course read 'black and white' not 'black and weight' :p

Well the cruise was booked today, so I've really got to focus now - I'd love to be a size 12 when I go, so here goes - today so far I've had:

Breakfast: Orange and Greek Muller (0.5 syns)

Lunch: Melon, homemade pasta salad (see yesterday's post for ingredients) 0 syns

Dinner: Saucy Fish Co Salmon with sweet chilli and ginger dressing (2 syns), jacket potato with cheese (hex A), salad

Snacks: None yet - feeling pretty full actually

Drinks: Diet coke, water

No Hex B today, I was going to use it for toast, but I'm feeling fully satisfied and not going to eat for the sake of it.

Total: 2.5 Syns

Had the proper munchies today and I've had to have a flexi syn day :break_diet:

Breakfast: an orange, coconut greek muller (0.5 syns)

Lunch: Saucy Fish Co Salmon with sweet chilli and ginger (2 syns), salad, melon

Dinner: 2 Sausages (1 syn), poached egg

Snacks: ham and cheese toasted sandwich (Hex A and B), small bowl ice cream (6 syns), many many matchmakers (25 syns:eek:)

Drinks: water, diet coke

= 34.5 syns today :cry:Oh well at least I've been under my syns so far this week, and now all the chocolate's gone I have no temptation for the rest of the week!

Didn't have a brilliant day again today had hardly any superfree and used all my syns - think the longer the week goes on, the more tired I get and have no energy to do proper food - I fell asleep at 5:30 this evening!

Breakfast: An orange

Lunch: Ham and Mustard Sandwich, muller greek (2 syns & HexB)

Dinner: WW chicken tikka masala (5.5 syns)

Snacks: Piece of chocolate (5 syns), 5 haribo (2.5 syns), ham & cheese (HexA)

Total: 15 syns

Well, I've had a naughty few days, so trying a red day today, and trying not to use all my syns as I used about 40 yesterday!
So...so far today I've had

Breakfast: orange

Lunch: Greek Muller (0.5 syns) - I know it's not good to skip lunch, but I was so busy today!

Dinner: Homemade bolognese (extra lean mince, garlic, onions, peppers, chopped tomatoes, passata, fresh basil - lots of superfree!), 230g jacket potato (HEB)

Snacks: 1 piece of chocolate - (1 syn)

Drinks: Water, diet coke, 250ml white wine (8 syns)

= 9.5 syns in total

Last edited:
Had a pretty good day again today, gone back to extra easy so I could have a few more carbs!

Breakfast: orange, Greek muller - 0.5 syns

Lunch: ham, mustard and salad roll, melon - hexb and 0.5 syns

Dinner: pork chops, SW chips and salad

Snacks: none yet

Drinks: water, diet coke, fanta Zero, white wine - 8 syns

= 9 syns in total

Aww thanks! I should update this more often! Starting from tomorrow I'll update...with pictures :) how was your smoked salmon pasta? It looked delicious! xx

Breakfast - 2 sausages - 1 syn

Lunch - tomato soup, muller light

Dinner - homemade burger, new potatoes and salad - hex a and hex b

Snacks - piece if chocolate - 2.5 syns

Drinks - water

Attachments

• image-3429526734.jpg
    image-3429526734.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 25
Rewarding myself with a Tia maria and diet Pepsi! Just made my lunch for tomorrow so hoping for another low syn day again tomorrow! Xx

Skipped breakfast today,... Oops, just forgot about it!

Lunch: carrot and coriander soup with hex b wholemeal roll

Dinner: honey and mustard chicken, SW chips and salad - 2 syns

Snacks: handful of grapes (so far)

Attachments

• image-2239090700.jpg
    image-2239090700.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 16
Yeah I did, I used a tablespoon honey, 2 teaspoons of mustard and about a tablespoon water, mixed it up in a bowl an tossed some chicken in it, then fried it with fry light - it was really tasty! Xx

Yeah I did, I used a tablespoon honey, 2 teaspoons of mustard and about a tablespoon water, mixed it up in a bowl an tossed some chicken in it, then fried it with fry light - it was really tasty! Xx

Oooh i love honey mustard!! I have to make it!! Thanks for the inspiration!! Xx

Back