Killercurls' Diary

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
Hi guys!

I'm Laura and I'm starting my exante "journey" today. A few years ago I did lipotrim and lost about 5 stone (I think). I promised myself that I would never gain that weight again, but low and behold, I did. It was mostly due to being fired from a job that I loved because I had to have emergency surgery. I know, lame. After that I became depressed and unable to find a job and I just ate my feelings and stopped going out or doing any of my exercises. I still feel depressed and now I'm *finally* doing something about it! I'm sick of being fat and not fitting into all of my beautiful "skinny girl" clothes!

I ordered the mixed bumper month pack on Saturday and I received it around 9 this morning! I haven't had any of them yet, as I tend to get more hungry in the afternoon and evening. I've been reading some of the posts on here and apparently not many people like the tomato soup, which I was looking forward to lol. We shall see how that goes. I'm nervous that the chicken soup will taste too "chickeny" (I'm a vegetarian) and I won't like it.

Right now I'm just sipping on some black coffee, which I was dreading because I normally like mine really milky, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be! Bonus! ;)

I'll be updating often. As I mentioned I don't have a job lol.

Day 1:

I've just made up my first shake. I decided to try banana because that wasn't available to me before. I use a small blender with added ice cubes to mix it up, I also water it down quite a bit. I am SO surprised right now. I was thinking that the shake would taste chalky or not bananay at all, but it does! I can't believe how good it tastes!!! YAY! Dare I say.....it's DELICIOUS!

Hi,
I've also been pleasantly surprised by the taste of the shakes. So far I've had choc and strawberry, going to try banana tomorrow. I have been using about 300-350ml water and I'm sure it helps that I am whiz zing them up in the blender so they're nice and frothy. I put ice in today as well which made it nicer. Had a choc orange bar today which I liked better than the nut one coz it was sweeter. Had veg soup tonight, was good with lots of salt and pepper.
Enjoy your other packs this evening!

Gemma x

I'm going to try a different shake tomorrow for breakfast. I add a pint of water with mine and drink it out of a pint glass, filled all the way to the top! Ice always helps! I'm currently having the nut, raisin & toffee bar at the moment. Again I'm surprised how good it is! I find this quite sweet. Hopefully the other one isn't too sweet for me. I'm going to try a soup a little later but I'm not sure which one yet. I also think it's crazy that you can use salt & pepper on this diet! Yay! :)

Just tried a vegetable soup packet! I blended a little bit of it in my blender with some just boiled water, then I added it to a bowl. It came out a lot thicker than I thought it would! So I added some more water and just stirred it a bit. The soup definitely filled me up! It also tasted a lot better than I thought it would. I did add a little bit of pepper, even though it feels wrong to do so! I wish the little chunks in it were a bit bigger!

So far, I'm impressed with the tastes of what I've tried so far! I'm determined to lose all this weight! :) It helps that the "food" has a nice taste to it!

Day 2

I've woken up starving today!! I'm just sipping on some black coffee :coffee: at the moment and I definitely need to pop some pain killers because my head is throbbing!!:sad0071:
I always have a headache though, so that's nothing new. I think I might try the strawberry shake today. Or maybe the chocolate? I'm not sure yet lol.

After my soup last night I felt full but it left a weird aftertaste in my mouth. Anyone else have that problem? Or is it just me? lol

I've come up with a system for my packs. I've alternated the bars, shakes, and soups so I'm not left with a load of packs at the end of the month which I don't like. So far I had the mushroom soup (yuckkkkk) but added garlic powder, salt and pepper and it was okay, then last night I had chicken and it was okay too. The shakes are amazing! They're so creamy and taste great :) thinking about making my next vanilla shake hot with coffee, and splitting it in 2, as some people said it's like a latte. I'm not so sure about the bars, they seem a bit grainy and don't really taste of much. Then again, I've got a cold atm and can't taste much at all! Which explains no after taste too. Usually drink about 500ml of water with each meal to fill me up a bit more too :p

I'm used to having less meals but huge portions :eek:

X

I think I'm going to do the same system. I'm going to try a different one everyday first then determine which ones I like and don't like. I think I'm going to try the mushroom soup tonight. I really loved the banana shake! I had the toffee bar so far and I thought it was pretty good. Well all of this stuff is amazing compared to what you get on Lipotrim! lol.

I usually only eat like 2 meals a day, sometimes just one. So the not eating isn't really that hard for me. lol.

Good luck with the mushroom soup :)

It's crazy how much we're alike lol. And I'm glad we started almost the same time too! Feeling very positive about this for both of us x

Thanks! I'm hoping it tastes like cream of mushroom soup! *fingers crossed*

Haha! I know! It's kinda cool though :) Me too! The support makes it so much easier to do this diet. Without it, it is really hard! x

Welcome killer curls. You've came to the right place for support! You sound like your heads in the zone xxx

Thanks Carrie!

I'm really determined to lose the weight! You can't do this diet without the willpower to do it. :)

Exactly and the willpower is easier as we see and feel it come off. We only get that by sticking at it. I can't wait to feel amazing again xxx

Me too! I can't wait for my first weigh in! 6 more days lol.....

Day 2 (still)

I've just made up my chocolate shake. I added some super strong coffee to it & ice of course. You can't have a shake without ice! Just like having a frappuccino! Starbucks eat your heart out! lol. I'd say this shake is definitely thicker than the LT shakes ever were. While on LT I just had the chocolate shake and drank it exactly as I am now. I'm kind of not looking forward to the soup later for dinner as the veg one left a nasty aftertaste in my mouth and kept repeating on me. Gross. I'm already considering just ordering shakes & bars for my next month. It's only day 2 though, so that might change! Just as my tastebuds will be doing soon. Yay!

Also. I am totally craving some carrots. I LOVE carrots. At least it's not something unhealthy right? lol.

I would love a big plate of vegetables right now! I would totally be the same and have huge portions normally too! Gotta cut that out after lol!

Hope your getting on ok today!!

Mmmmm. Veggies. I just want some carrots though! lol. And it seems everything I'm looking at is carrot colored or a carrot for some reason lol.

I'm doing ok today. Just have a headache & I think we're meant to be going to Adam's mom's house soon. *sigh* I don't want to go. Haha.

I've got a headache too today but it comes and goes. Going to try the Thai chicken soup tonight and chuck a load of pepper etc in it

I totally get the carrot thing! I would always eat them in huge quantities raw in work usually, amazing. But as you say it's something good to crave in a way, and there'll be carrots waiting when I'm ready hehe.

Back