Kimberleys diary

kimby

Hi guys, im just doing my first day of lipotrim, seem to feel ok, have a few hunger pains though, would ice water help? anybody know how much i might lose in the first week? i really hope i can keep it up!:)

Hey,

I'm starting again tomorrow. In my first week when I did it four years ago I lost 12lbs!! It depends on you....

Good luck :)

Hi guys, im just doing my first day of lipotrim, seem to feel ok, have a few hunger pains though, would ice water help? anybody know how much i might lose in the first week? i really hope i can keep it up!:)

If you stay 100% then anything between
4-14 Ibs is not out of reach. First few days are hard but once keytones kick in, it does get better:D

well thanks so much for replying, i had a family event on the bank holiday weekend that i forgot about so i stopped, but i only had done one day.. but i started again today, determined as ever, just finished the first day, love reading everyones stories here they really help to motivate. Can i ask how do you know when the keytones should kick in? And kelly how are you getting on???

:Doh and dolphin10, do you recommend moving onto slimming world after lipotrim, what is slimming world like???

starting day two now, feeling positive but fingers crossed!!!

Welcome Kimby and best of luck!
I think ketones kick in on about day 4. The first couple of weeks can be tough so keep busy but after a while it just becomes second nature and it becomes really quite easy. Peppermint tea is my saviour - love the stuff! I also think it's really motivational to have a ticker and to see your progress on that - I log on a few times a day just to look at mine and I love updating it on weigh in day, maybe I need to get out more!! Keep us all posted. xx

how do i get this ticker thing on my page, i dont know how to use anything on here. i must really try peppermint tea, havent tried that yet. I told my best friend i was doing this diet and she didnt seem too happy about it and i got a lot of negative comments so i have decided to not tell any1 else so coming on here to talk about it is great! Thanks for the reply, i see you lost 19lbs in a month, thats amazing!!!

Last edited:
End of day two, still havent had my last shake though, i am struggling, i wont lie, i kept sniffing my boyfriend after he had his dinner. Dunno what to do, really wanna stay strong.....

Well, i stayed strong, just woke up on the start of day 3, feeling quite dizzy and a bit weak and sick, anybody know anything to hellp me through this???

End of day 3, was lightheaded and dizzy and was ready to give up today but after my last shake felt so much better, hopefully will feel 100% tomorrow! fingers crossed!!!!

Hi kimby, day 3 too!! It's been a killer ! But in bed now, if only to warm up! Im freezing!!! Roll on tomorrow hopefully ketosis euphoria will have kicked in! Keep it going!
Brobro

Im feeling dizzy too kimby and its only day 1 for me. Cant shake this headache that ive had all day so in bed now reading before sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for both of us x

hope you feel better cham pers, its so hard to stick with it. Its the start of day 4 though and im feeling really optimistic, feeling a lot better today!!! hope im in ketosis!!!

Yep i feel loads better today thank goodness headache has gone! Lol still feel hungry so cant wait til ketosis hopefully by day 4 :) how you doing today chick?

feeling a bit better, dont think im in ketosis yey....still hungry though, the same as you.. there are some things i just cant stop thinking about, i wont mention them tho...it doesnt help when im workin twelve hour shifts and everyone else is eating my fav foods and im stuck eating lumpy shakes! (no blender) but at least im feeling better today...half way through day 4! woop! how you doing today??? x

Better today, just about to have my third shake of day..nearly finished day five. Didn't think I would get here to be honest! How you doin today Hun, feeling any better. Do u have any tips on how to stop thinking about pizza? Hee hee! You goin on holidays this year? X

feeling ok today....for now

Last edited:
hey, well im on day 7 feel so much better, kinda getting into the swing of it. all the bad symptoms seem to be gone. had my first weigh in, lost 6lbs, happy with that... what day you on now cham pers???

day 8 half way down, my work pants are starting to feel a bit loose, happy days!! drinking about 3 lites of water a day now...

Back