Kimbo's pro points diary...... Again!!

kimbo1984

This is my second time around on weight watchers,i was a couple of pounds off my goal weight and thought 'it's ok,I'm skinny now,I can eat what I want'. And I did! Now I'm heavier than I've ever been. :sigh: . So starting tomorrow I'm back doing weight watchers pro points and I am goin to behave this time!

At least you know the programme works when you stick to it :) good luck this time around

I was the same with slimming world Iost 2 stone and became 9 stone so skinny. Then ate 2 and a half stone on. I keep restarting weight watchers but I just can't get motivated I just can't stop eating :-;

Here to subscribe looking forward to reading your diary xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was the same with slimming world Iost 2 stone and became 9 stone so skinny. Then ate 2 and a half stone on. I keep restarting weight watchers but I just can't get motivated I just can't stop eating :-;
That's exactly what I'm like Hun,Ive tried startin ww again about 3 times this year,i know I'm gona find it hard goin from how much I'm eating now to 26 pp worth of food! But this is it now,if I don't do it now then Ill never do it.

Its about getting your head into gear isnt it. Things have finally clicked for me and i'm doing much better than before when I was losing then binging and gaining it back!

Its about getting your head into gear isnt it. Things have finally clicked for me and i'm doing much better than before when I was losing then binging and gaining it back!
I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get in the right mind set,then there will b no stopping me!:D

The thing is tho I lost 4 pound in my first week but noooo that not good enough for me is it I stu shove food in my face!! Grrrr so angry with my self

I pay a monthly pass an I still don't go to meetings in a failure lol

Really wanna get back into it. I'm also on 26 points but I can't start til wed as I have no money to get any new food in gotta stick with what I got for now.

Can u write a food diary for a couple of days do u think so I can see what u eat for 26 point I get stuck sometimes

X

The thing is tho I lost 4 pound in my first week but noooo that not good enough for me is it I stu shove food in my face!! Grrrr so angry with my self

I pay a monthly pass an I still don't go to meetings in a failure lol

Really wanna get back into it. I'm also on 26 points but I can't start til wed as I have no money to get any new food in gotta stick with what I got for now.

Can u write a food diary for a couple of days do u think so I can see what u eat for 26 point I get stuck sometimes

X
I'm starting today and ill be writing a food diary at the end of every day. It won't be very exciting tho I'm afraid! Lol. I'm a fussy eater and a lazy cooker! Lol.

here to subscribe hun x

Just remembered that I'm meant to be goin for a pub lunch with hubby tomorrow,so that's probably half the weeklies out the window,coz I can't resist a few wines and cocktails! But that's what weeklies are there for,right? :confused:

good luck - you know it works. And enjoy your pub lunch x

Day 1

breakfast
2 weetabix with water- 3pp

lunch
tomato soup- 5pp
2 slices white bread- 5pp

dinner
chicken breast-4pp
rice-8pp
carrots-0pp

snacks
milk for teas- 1pp
banana- 0pp
grapes-0pp
peach-0pp

total=26/26

sooooo,first day has been torture! Been starving all day,been trying to drink loads of water,but not stopping the hunger,oh well,it can only get better. :)

I would need more snacks than that. And weetabix with water sounds interesting lol

The weight watchers soup is delish and only 2 pp

U done well tho x

Hey Sweetie :) Just popping by to subscribe and say hi :) x

I would need more snacks than that. And weetabix with water sounds interesting lol

The weight watchers soup is delish and only 2 pp

U done well tho x
yeah I love the ww tomato soup,haven't been food shopping yet tho,so had to make do. Lol. It's been difficult today but I'm hoping it will get easier. x

It'll get easier Sweetie :) x

Day 2

breakfast
2 soft boiled eggs-4pp
2 slices bread with spread-6pp

lunch
3 crumpets-6pp
laughing cow extra light-0pp

dinner
chicken breast-4pp
salad-0pp

snacks
glass of wine-4pp
milk for tea-1pp
2 packs wotsits-4pp

total=26/26
+3 weeklies

todays not been too bad,still quite hungry all day,but been busy so didnt notice it too much. Didn't end up having a pub lunch,which I'm quite happy about coz I didn't use lots of weeklies! :D

Day 2

breakfast
2 soft boiled eggs-4pp
2 slices bread with spread-6pp

lunch
3 crumpets-6pp
laughing cow extra light-0pp

dinner
chicken breast-4pp
salad-0pp

snacks
glass of wine-4pp
milk for tea-1pp
2 packs wotsits-4pp

total=26/26
+3 weeklies

todays not been too bad,still quite hungry all day,but been busy so didnt notice it too much. Didn't end up having a pub lunch,which I'm quite happy about coz I didn't use lots of weeklies! :D

Hey Sweetie, I hope u don't think I'm being picky but I wouldn't want you to be tracking incorrectly, 1 19g Pack of Wotsits is 3pp, 2 19g Packs is 5pp. I'm very OCD with my tracking and didn't think you thinking you have more Weeklies left than you do :) x

Back