Total Solution Kimmys Gna Shrink!!..x

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Hello jus got my bumber pack today ! Startin on friday and so excited to get this weight off. Im currently jus under 16stone and have alot of baby weight to lose. My goal is around 11/10 stone.

Feel free to subscribe to my diary and help keep me motivated :D

See u on friday....

Supersmileyme said:
Good luck Kimmy! Here to support you if you need it.

Ah thank u i knw i wil need it. Im so nervous about it but also excited. R u in the diet ? How r u findin it x

I started on Friday and it's easier than I thought. Good luck xx

xKimmyRx said:
Ah thank u i knw i wil need it. Im so nervous about it but also excited. R u in the diet ? How r u findin it x

Yes I'm on my day 19. I'm really motivated, and past the worst bits now. Feel free to read through my diary '10 week Bali bikini diet'.

GooD luck Kimmy :) if you can power through the first 3/4 days and get into ketosis then you will be fine, the results are so worth it we can all tell you that. I'm on weeks 3 and looking forward to monday's weigh in.

We will all bee here for support, my diary is called farewell fatty boom boom if you need any motivation.

Good luck!

Hol x

Decided to start today instead of tmro! Was meant to be out for tea tnite but its been cancelled so why wait...
Il let u all knw how i get on later xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Good luck. Have a good day x

Well done for strting and good luck with losing!!

Hol x

Thank u evryone :D
Well i had a banana shake for breakfst n was quite suprisd how nice it was. Im kinda not sure wat to do with myself as im so usd to pickin. Iv got two lil ones so alwys got bits in. I even resisted a haribo before lol. I am feelin a tad hungry but not to the point whr my bellys rumblin. Gna hav anotha shake abt 3ish then a bar around 8 x

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Good luck!

You will feel hungry, but it passes before long. I find drinking some water straight from the fridge helps, though I've no idea why.

If you're determined, the weight will just fall off and you'll be at goal before you know it.

FunnyFarm said:
Good luck!

You will feel hungry, but it passes before long. I find drinking some water straight from the fridge helps, though I've no idea why.

If you're determined, the weight will just fall off and you'll be at goal before you know it.

Thnx funny farm iv drank loads today n reli seemd to help xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Well end of day one n it hasnt been too bad at all. Only thng is iv got a reli bad head ache.

Cnt wait to get this week ova wiv n hav a weigh in xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Day 2...

Woke up with a headache as well as havin one all yesterday :( had to take some painkillers so hope it dont affect anythn. Apart from tht im feelin good and had a sneaky look on scales and im down 3lb so thts kept me motivated. Il try to keep off them now for a few days.

Hope u all well and have a great day xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Good luck! hope you are getting on ok? Im restarting today after some months off... we'll be at goal in no time! :D

weecoxy said:
Good luck! hope you are getting on ok? Im restarting today after some months off... we'll be at goal in no time! :D

We certainly will !! :D
Hope u have a good first day back im doin good so far xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Day 3...
Anotha 2lb down..thts 5 in two days happy me :D must try n keep of the scales now til wi in thurs x

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Back