Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Kim's Food Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Kim26, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, i am back on Slimming World after doing Lighterlife last year. I lost 3stone on LL and over Christmas and the last few months 10lbs have crept back on, so i am back on Slimming World to get rid of those 10lbs and lose the rest of the weight (plus i felt much healthier doing SW before!)

I did SW successfully a few years ago in preparation for being a bridesmaid and when it was Red and Green days. Extra Easy confuses me a bit, but i am determined to give it a go! To start i will focus on red and green to get me going!

So on to my food diary (please let me know if am doing something wrong or could do better :)):

Monday 18th April - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) with a banana and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: Jacket Potato with Baked Beans, Apple and a Strawberry Mullerlight

Dinner: Omlette (made with milk) (HeA2) with a slice of Gammon (HeB), mushrooms, onions and a spoonful of baked beans.

Snacks: Tomato Mug Shot, Clementine, FF Yogurt.

Syns: Tomato Ketchup (2) 1 Cadbury Crunchie Cluster (2 syns?!)

Total Syns: 4

Last edited: 19 April 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tuesday 19th April - Green Day

Feeling hungry today....psychological i am sure because i know i am following a diet...luckily i have lots of fruit on my desk to keep me going!

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) with a banana and rasberries and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: Jacket Potato with Baked Beans, Kiwi, Satsuma and a Strawberry FF yogurt

Dinner: another omlette (HeA milk), mushrooms, onion, peppers with baked beans. Followed by fruit and FF Vanilla Yogurt.

Snacks: Tomato Pasta Mug Shot, handful of Grapes, Choc.Orange Mullerlight, Clementine.

Syns: 1 Cadbury Crunchie Rock (2 syns - estimate, they are very small...but yummy!)
    Ketchup - 2 syns

Total Syns: 4 syns

Hmmm 2 almost identical days...need some variety, oh and i didn't have a second HeB. oops!

Last edited: 20 April 2011
  4. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Hi Kim, welcome back to SW - hope it goes well for you. You diary looks good (I do green too!) but just wanted to ask - you put your omelette down as hexa, was that cos you used milk or cheese as eggs aren't a hexa? I'm sure you know that - it was just the only thing that stood out to me! Good luck x

5. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Beegee, Oh yes forgot to put down the Milk in the omlette - which was my HeA :) Thanks for pointing that out.

I get on well with green days as i am much more of a carb eater than a meat eater, but i want to give EE a go - but can't quite work out how lunch at work would work yet - need to do some meal plans and then i can give it a go! :)

Thanks for stopping by :)

6. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wednesday 20th April - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) with a banana and rasberries and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: Pasta with cherry tomatoes, peppers, sweetcorn and cucumber. Banana and FF Strawberry yogurt.

Dinner: Pasta, Mushrooms, Courgettes, LF creme frais (4 syns) Garlic, Small amount of Gammon (1/2 HeB2)

Snacks: Choc. Orange Mullerlight, satsuma, tomato pasta mug shot. 1 Alpen Light Bar (1/2 HeB2)

Syns: Light Salad Cream - 3 syns

Drinks: 2 ltrs of water, Diet Coke and SF Squash.
    Total Syns: 7 Syns

Last edited: 21 April 2011
  7. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wednesday 21st April - Green Day

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: Pasta with cherry tomatoes, peppers, sweetcorn and cucumber. Kiwi, Satsuma and Mullerlight strawberry yogurt.

Dinner: Plan - Chinese out (start of my 11 days of annual leave!) Chicken Chow Mein and plain rice (7 syns + Chicken as a HeB? - would that work?)

Snacks: Mullerlight Raspberry and Cranberry, Raspberries and an apple

Syns: Light Salad Cream - 3 syns

Drinks: 2 ltrs Water, Diet Coke, SF Squash

Total Syns: 10 Syns

Last edited: 21 April 2011
  8. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tuesday 3rd May

Well i was on leave last week (made the most of the bank holidays and had 11 days off for 3 days leave!)

Needless to say i didnt stick to the plan 100%, but managed to only gain 1lb of the 3lbs i lost in my first week. So i am pleased with that.

Back on plan from today though!

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HeB) and SS Milk (HeA).

Lunch: 2 x Wholemeal Bread (HeB2) and baked beans

Dinner: *something free as i've used my HE'S!* Probably an omlette or pasta.

Snacks: Grapes, raspberries and banana (i forgot to bring my mullerlights to work! argh!!)

Syns:

Drinks: 2 ltrs Water, Diet Coke, SF Squash

Total Syns:

9. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmm OK i have seriously lost the plot! I cannot stick to the diet. I need to give myself a serious:whoopass:

I don't even think i can face writing down what i've eaten, but it's NOT been SW friendly.

I plan to get back on plan Saturday (maybe a change of weigh in day will help keep me motivated at the weekend when i am most likely to cheat). I know thats 2 days away but i am out for dinner tonight and have work lunch tomorrow.

I really need to do this as i can feel my clothes getting tighter and i didn't spend 3 months not eating to put the weight all back on!

Willpower where are you....i need you more than ever!

10. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OK I am back on the plan, 100%, one day at a time!

I'm going to plan my week so i know what i am eating and hopefully it will keep me on track!

The remainder of easter chocolate went in the bin last night, i just can't do it with chocolate around!

So on to my diary:

Monday 9th May - Green Day

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (HeB) with a SS Milk (HeA) and a vanilla Mullerlight.

Lunch: Pasta with chopped tomatoes, sweetcorn and a ratatouille tin (2 syns)

Dinner: 1 slice of pork (HeB), SW Wedges, Baked beans and 2 'fried' eggs. (felt like a very sinful dinner - but it was almost all free!) Ketchup (2syns)
    SW Rice Pudding (HeA)

Snacks: Pear, banana, LF yogurt, grapes

Total Syns: 4

Drinks: 2 ltrs of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 6500 (not sure how acurate that is, but i really don't walk enough!)

Last edited: 10 May 2011
  11. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tuesday 10th May - Green Day

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (HeB) with a SS Milk (HeA) and a vanilla with chocolate Mullerlight.

Lunch: Mugshot, Ryvita x 3 (HeB), laughing cow extra light triangle x 2 (part of HeA), Marmite and tomatoes and cucumber.
    FF Yogurt with a banana.

Dinner: Jacket Potato, Baked Beans, a teeny amount of cheese (rest of HeA), salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, apple, a few sultana's (2syns) and a spoonful of LF coleslaw (2syns). Salad Cream (2syns)

Snacks: Pear, grapes, More FF yogurt than i should eat (i sat with a big pot of the onken fat free vanilla yogurt on my desk and before i knew it my spoon was at the bottom!)

Total Syns: 6 syns

Drinks: 2 ltrs of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 6,200 steps

Last edited: 11 May 2011
  12. MissSH

MissSH Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.54%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Keep it up Kim - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

13. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks MissSH :) I can do it i know i can.....i hope the willpower is back in full force!

Wednesday 11th May - Green Day

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (HeB) with a SS Milk (HeA) and a mandarin Mullerlight.

Lunch: Jacket Potato, baked beans, salad - lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, apple and a few sultanas (2syns), a spoonful of LF Coleslaw (2syns) and salad cream (2 syns)

Dinner: chicken (HeB), New Potatoes, Mixed veg with bisto gravy (2 syns). SW Rice Pudding (HeA)

Snacks: Pear, grapes, FF yogurt (must not eat the whole pot today! lol)

Total Syns: 8 syns

Drinks: 1 ltr of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 3720 (hmmm a rather sit on my backside day!) must walk more!

Last edited: 12 May 2011
  14. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Hi Kim,

Your diary is looking good - glad you're back on track and doing so well. I'm with you on the Onken vanilla - it's blooming gorgeous isn't it! Keep up the good work x

15. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Beegee :)

Thursday 12th May - Extra Easy (lets give this a try - please tell me if i am going wrong!)

Breakfast: SW Rice pudding (HeA) with banana, apple and a mullerlight orange with chocolate sprinkles yogurt.

Lunch: 2 x Wholemeal bread (HeB), chicken, LF spread - teeny amount (1syn), LF salad cream (3 syn), plus a salad - Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, apple, with a teaspoon of sulatanas (2syns) and a small spoonful of LF Coleslaw (2syns).

Dinner: Gammon (no fat), new potatoes, mixed veg (lots of) and tinned tomatoes. Ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks: Fruit and FF Yogurt. 1 x Thornton Chocolate (2syns? not sure but it really wasn't big!)

Total Syns: 12 syns

Drinks: 2 ltr of water (i hope!), sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 6,320

Last edited: 13 May 2011
  16. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Friday 13th May - Extra Easy (trying this again)

Breakfast: SW Rice pudding (HeA) with banana, kiwi and a mullerlight orange with chocolate sprinkles yogurt.

Lunch: Ok so i went off track at lunch as went out for lunch with a colleague.....and there were no....yes i said no...Jacket potatoes on the menu - nor could they do one. So i ended up with a BLT on white bread (no brown!!!) (6 syns?) with no spread (i would say 2 syns for oil to cook bacon although it wasn't very oily) and then Chips (urgh! why did i do it?!) anyways i would say 6 syns (like mcD's chips and not a huge amount) plus ketchup (2 syns), oh and a diet coke (gotta make the effort right?! haha)

Dinner: Pasta and Bolognese (1 syn for a bit of bisto for thickening) bolognese had loads of veggies in, but i really should have had a salad but i was not very hungry!

Snacks: Fruit and FF Yogurt.

Total Syns: 17 syns

Drinks: 2 ltr of water (i hope!), sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Pedometer steps - 6,100

Last edited: 16 May 2011
  17. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Saturday 14th May - Extra Easy

Brunch: Scrambled eggs (with milk) (HeA), 2 rashers of bacon (fat removed), tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans

Lunch: Melon & Banana with Greek 0% yogurt and a tsp of honey (1 syn)

Dinner: Hmmm, ended up going to my sisters for dinner and lets just say her partner did not cook SW friendly stuff! but it was nice and i enjoyed it! Syns probably 10,000! haha.

Snacks:

Total Syns: too many!!!

Drinks: sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise: Walk round the shops

Sunday 15th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Cereal (HeB) and Milk (HeA)

Lunch: 2 x toast (6 syns) with pate (3syns? need to check), with cucumber and tomatoes.

Dinner: Roast Lamb, SW roasts, broccoli, peas, carrots, parsnips with a spoonful of stuffing (4syns), gravy (3 syns)

Snacks: Fruit, yogurt

Total Syns: 17 syns

Drinks: sugar free squash, diet coke

Hmmm must be more disciplined at weekends!

18. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Monday 16th May - Green

Breakfast: Oats so Simple (HeB) and Milk (HeA) with a mullerlight yogurt

Lunch: Pasta, ratatouille tin (2syns), chopped tomatoes, peas and carrots, a bit of tomato ketchup (it seemed to be a bit dry) (2syns). followed by a Mullerlight orange with chocolate.

Dinner: Lamb (HeB), onions, peppers, mushrooms, with Bisto (2syns), new potatoes and mixed veg (peas, beans, sweetcorn & peppers)
    Onken Vanilla fat free yogurt.

Snacks: Raspberries (a whole box!), peach, pear and a banana. SW Rice Pudding (HeA) and 5 grapes.

Total Syns: 6

Drinks: ALMOST 2ltrs of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise - forgot to put my pedometer on! but power walked into town at lunch and was walking for most of 1hr -dashing from shop to shop - an hour is NEVER enough!!

Last edited: 17 May 2011
  19. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tuesday 17th May - Green + off plan evening meal (it's the OH's birthday and i am taking him out for a meal...decided i will enjoy it and try and make sensible choices, but wont beat myself up as we normally share a dessert so i am sure he will want to tonight as it's his birthday!)

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans & cheese (HeA) i think some spread was in there too so (2syns) for that.

Dinner: Off Plan

Snacks: FF yogurt, fruit

Total Syns: too many due to off plan dinner, but i enjoyed it! and OH had a lovely birthday so thats what matters.

Drinks: ALMOST 2ltrs of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise - Pedometer: 9,850 steps

Last edited: 18 May 2011
  20. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    On a side note i got on the scales this morning with a 2lb gain?!?! i am not entirely sure how or why, and trying not to get disheartened, because apart from my bad meal on saturday i think i did OK all week! hmmm...lets hope it's just the change of eating habits and it will show a good loss next week!

21. Kim26

Kim26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wednesday 18th May - Green

Lunch: Pasta, ratatouille tin (2syns), chopped tomatoes, peas and carrots. followed by a Mullerlight orange with chocolate.

Dinner: TBC.

Snacks: Raspberries (a whole box!), peach, pear, a tomato pasta mugshot.

Total Syns:

Drinks: 1ltr of water, sugar free squash, diet coke

Exercise - forgot to put my pedometer on! But i can confirm i have sat on my backside at my desk for most the day due to new shoes and rubbing heels! haha.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.