Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Kimbo1101, 12 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Kimbo1101

Kimbo1101 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discovery
    Hi Guys,

Please feel free to comment and jump in if I am pointing wrongly:) I'm doing Weight Watchers Discovery Plan, as I cant get to grips with Pro Points, sticking with what I know:)

I've tried both SW and WW in the past but after months of trying to squeeze into my clothes, I really feel uncomfortable and overweight. Time for a change!

I have a lot of weddings to attend this year but my goal is to loose 2 stone by October (my fiancee's sisters wedding). I think this should be manageable by aiming for 2lb's per week and giving myself an extra few weeks incase I fall off the wagon:flirt2:

My weigh in is going to be Friday mornings as I like to have a take-away or a treat on Friday nights. Also, I'm definately going to be home on Fridays so no excuse for a weigh in.

Kim xx

Last edited: 13 June 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kimbo1101

Kimbo1101 Full Member

Diet:
    Sun 12/06/2011

Breakfast
    bran flakes and skim milk - 2

Lunch
    Homemade leek & potato soup (really yummy!) - 1
    1/2 small wholemeal roll (no spread) - 1
    Snack a jacks - 1.5

Dinner
    WW Ocean Pie - 3
    100g McCain Lightly Spiced Wedges - 3
    Ketchup - 0.5
    Small punnet blackberries - 1

Snacks
    Snack a jacks - 1.5
    Wholemeal bagel & Extralight Philly - 4

Total
    18.5/19

Good start! Have had a lazy day (little hungover) and all I can think about is food but hopefully when I'm kept busy at work during the week I'll find it easier:)

Last edited: 12 June 2011
  4. CarlyLanky140

CarlyLanky140 Loves Minimins!

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi hun

I am on PP so cant help much with points of things but would love to follow ur progress :) xx

5. Kimbo1101

Kimbo1101 Full Member

Diet:
    Thanks Carly, you've being doing great! A real inspiration:) I'll definately be following you aswell.

Been feeling much less hungry today as have been busy at work. Think the weekends are going to be hard, have a wedding this weekend so going to stick to vodka and a small meal, hopefully won't go over by too much!

13/6/11

Breakfast:
    Porridge and skimmed milk - 2.5 (I'm never really hungry early in the morning so have my porridge at 10.30 on my break at work, usually have a peppermint tea when I get to work at 8.30, really like peppermint tea-trying to drink lots of it!)

Lunch
    Homemade potato and leek soup - 1
    Small wholemeal roll (no spread) - 2
    Snack a Jacks (hot tomato flavour-yummm) - 1.5

Dinner
    WW chicken hotpot - 4
    100g McCain Lightly Spiced Wedges - 3
    ketchup (cant live without it!) - 0.5

Snacks
    Baked crisps (I'm a crispaholic)- 1
    Snack a Jacks - 1.5
    Half Bagel and Extra Light Philly - 2

Total
    19/19

6. CarlyLanky140

CarlyLanky140 Loves Minimins!

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(6.14%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Aww thanks hun :)

Sounds yummy! I like to make my own chips n wedges with fry light n spices - may get more for ur points :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.