(Kinda OT) Fighting back ' who is with me?

I will succeed!!!
As some of you will know, I had a bit of a meltdown this week with work. It's had a knock on effect and I've slipped from the plan a little. Not too bothered - I know I can fix anything from it etc.

But I've decided:

Enough is enough! Yes, work is poo atm and there are some things out of my control - and I might have to stay in my current role despite the fact I want to go for another role.

But I am not going to let it beat me. If there is one thing I am, it's a stubbourn and fiesty red head!

So, I am heading to work tomorrow feeling happy and positive. I'm going to work my backside off and put in longer hours to get things running as well as I can - if I have to stay I might as well make it easier for me eh?! Only this week and nothing mentally OTT. Just maybe 4-5 hours over the week (pretty much to finish catching up from the holiday week I had).

And regarding SW - I am going to get my sorry a*se back onto plan, like I usually am, and I'm going to get organgised again (been rubbish with food diary and planning this week).

I know I cannot change the world over night and I know things will take time to get back to 100% happy me.

But I've felt like pants all week for work reasons and as a result it bothered other things in my life and I woke this morning feeling glum and all 'oh no work tomorrowwwww'.

I have to work - and I will get back in control of it. And I won't let it ruin my weekends anymore. I've been unhappy for ages now and it's been creeping into my home life more and more - well - NO!!! Not anymore!

I might not be able to control when I can go for a new job - but I CAN control my own happiness.

So there! Grrr! I am gonna fight back and get my chirp back.

I bet I am not alone in having a rubbish week - and no doubt there are more of us with things that need sorting out.

So who is with me? Who is make this week a week of positive changes?

I am right there with you sister PMA is the only way to go.

Lots of love and hugs

I'm with you hun, i'm having one of those weeks that i just can't move myself. Been bad today and going to be bad tonight (af is due) My housework needs done. I feel terrible, however i'm going to get off my but tomorow and start again xx

I'm with you! I've had a shocking time. I went on holiday - need I say more! Problem is I've only been on SW a couple of weeks, lost my first half stone, and now I think I've put most of it back on over this last week. I'm dreading going to WI on Thursday.

Right behind you flower, my lot go on holiday Monday morning for at least a week so I shall have no distractions from the matter in hand. It will give me a chance to reassess my life a bit and make some necessary changes, and chill a bit too. Hope your week pans out as you want it too and a new job comes along soon for you.

Woohoo!

Well here's to a good week. Day 1 here we come! x

You go for it Sticky - change the things you can change but don't stress over those things you can't change.

Good on you chick. xxx

You go for it Sticky - change the things you can change but don't stress over those things you can't change.

Good on you chick. xxx

Thanks hun! And I will try my best to NOT stress too much because you're right - some things are just not possible to change and I have to stop stressing about them. I found my first grey hair on Saturday - was a shock as stood out like sore thumb in my ginger-ness - DO NOT want more of those just yet. I'm only 26!!! Gah! hehehe ;)

Thanks again xxx

count me in lol!

had my 2nd ever gain this week :( and first one i didn't mind coz it was download festival and was soooo worth it!

this one was just from letting stuff get me down and eating too much bad things!

so PMA all the way!

best of luck!

X

count me in lol!

had my 2nd ever gain this week :( and first one i didn't mind coz it was download festival and was soooo worth it!

this one was just from letting stuff get me down and eating too much bad things!

so PMA all the way!

best of luck!

X

You too! xxx

:cry:Weigh day has come and it's not good news. I knew what was going to happen and I'm still really upset about it. 4lbs on. What's that all about - I'd only lost 7.5lb and now that's more than half of it back on. I'm so annoyed. I know what's done it - holiday, family funeral (and family crap that comes with it), tablets and totm so the odds were stacked against me.

Fed up now :sigh: Start again tomorrow......

:cry:Weigh day has come and it's not good news. I knew what was going to happen and I'm still really upset about it. 4lbs on. What's that all about - I'd only lost 7.5lb and now that's more than half of it back on. I'm so annoyed. I know what's done it - holiday, family funeral (and family crap that comes with it), tablets and totm so the odds were stacked against me.

Fed up now :sigh: Start again tomorrow......

Awwww honey :(

Funerals are not easy - so don't be too hard on self. And we all deserve a holiday.

Good luck this week xxx

I'm with you all the way too Hun. I'm a fiesty red head too and sometimes a little pig headed for my own good!!! I haven't been to work this week due to carpel tunnel, but I'm not going to let it stop me!!!

Back