kindle /tablet offers?

Not exactly answering your question, but when we bought our ipad I bought it from Sainsburys & used my Sainsburys rewards towards the cost, I had about £48 so was well pleased with that.

The blackberry tablets are cheap but there aren't many app available for them compared to android or apple tablets, so they might be a false economy. Android are pretty good value for money and have lots of apps etc available.

OH went to pc world to enquire about the blackberry tablet on christmas eve & staff in shop said not many apps & not really worth the money

I dont know of any offers but we have a few different tablets in our house so i can give you a bit of info. I've got a kindle fire and i love it, its always in my bag but the only down fall is that it doesnt have 3g, however i use my iphone as a hot spot. we have an ipad but i think they are quite big, its always at home and hardly used. we have bought my son (who is only 8) an android tablet which we got off ebay for about £54 and he loves it, its quite basic but has loads of apps. I have heard that the nexus is fab and great value for money.

I dont know of any offers but we have a few different tablets in our house so i can give you a bit of info. I've got a kindle fire and i love it, its always in my bag but the only down fall is that it doesnt have 3g, however i use my iphone as a hot spot. we have an ipad but i think they are quite big, its always at home and hardly used. we have bought my son (who is only 8) an android tablet which we got off ebay for about £54 and he loves it, its quite basic but has loads of apps. I have heard that the nexus is fab and great value for money.

Funny how we all have different views, I wanted an iPad for ages & every so often would mention it to OH, but I couldn't justify one, anyway we did end up buying one as we were going on holiday & this is why I wanted one so we could keep in touch with our children & family whilst away (we do go away a bit). But we also use it loads at home, OH uses it when his mum comes round & we're watching tv so he's in the same room as her but still on 'net.

I wouldn't be without our iPad now, it's brill :D

He's gone for the kindle fire. Thats 3 new ones in this house this month!
So far we/I am impressed with what it can do!
He would love an ipad but unfortunately he didn't get that much money ha ha

I really love my kindle fire, i have had 3 kindles now, started with the key board, then had the touch and now got the fire.

i got the touch because the dog jumped on my kindle keyboard and shattered the screen and then i sold the touch to upgrade to the fire. i struggled with the lighting on the fire at first and its much heavier than the tounch or keyboard but i read with the screen on sepia instead of white and its easier on the eyes.
its definitely a tablet and not a standard kindle. you can get the kindle app on any tablet too and the fire is more expensive than some other tablets out there but i am pleased i got mine.

Back