Extra Easy King prawn fried rice

Why do i feel like im over eating? Lol x

image-2562545403.jpg

Is that home made ?

If it is and your on ee based on that portion you probably are on the carbs( rice ) you should take off 1/3 of that and add some super free stir fry veg the. You won't be filling up to much on carbs which can cause bad losses

Yes its home made a probably only ate half

Of that lol! Its got peas and onions threw it!! Not to sure about the carb situation its annoying me as the books make out u can eat as much as what u want when u want not that i do that lol but stil xx

You can eat free food but on ee half your plate needs to be super free so basically non starchy veg so in this meal I would remove. 1/3 rice off the plate and replace with a stir fry veg.

This naturally then fills you up on less calories so you will then eat less if the food that's higher I'm calories.

While sw say you can eat free food freely it's within the limit of genuine hunger and after uve added the super free of. 1/3

At end of day carbs still add to weight gain you still need to exercise some caution over eating large amounts

Me aswell keep seeing stuff saying to much carbs the books says u can basily eat what u want i added a full onion and peas to for extra free x

Onion is peas aren't

Your meal looks wonderful but to be. Spot on ee sw meal just swap a bit (1/3) of rice for some stir fry baby corn n mangetout or whatever you fancy then ill be flying.

Ee combines protein and carbs so the. 1/3 acts to fill you up so your carb in take has a limit.

For eg. Muller lights are free but if some ate 5 or 10 a day at 100 kcal a pot on top of there other food, ud say that's to much you might not loose weight eating Sll that extra yes it's free but still in moderation.

Thanks alot :) do u think i should eat extra free fruit and veg with every meal? That rice tonight was something fast as didnt finish late, im scared i dont loose now lol x

That meal won't stop you loosing once.

Don't now eat for sake of it ur just adding more calories to the pile.

In future if your meal doesn't allow for a super free veg, some don't eat a little fruit salad or fruit before it and cut your portion down by a 1/3 the idea is the super free fills you up a bit not that you eat twice.

Back