Kingleds + others

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
No offence taken at all :) I'm very new to Sw to value any advice anyone wants to give lol! Much better day at work and happy with my loss :) xx

Do you keep a food diary on minimins?? That way people could have a look & maybe advise you of any changes that might help your weightloss :)

I do yeah I'll try and add a link to my signature if i can figure it out! Last weeks wasn't good with being ill but think today was better as i had more fruit and veg. Thanks

Glad you are pleased with the loss! I once used to react the same, feeling gutted when I only lost half a pound or a pound. Then I had a gain and from there I thought any loss is appreciated! Now I am dead happy with any loss :)

Do you drink plenty of water? I always find much better losses when I drink loads. And I was once lazy about measuring my Hex's, but now I stick to them and again great losses follow!

Good luck!

holiday-dieter said:
No offence taken at all :) I'm very new to Sw to value any advice anyone wants to give lol! Much better day at work and happy with my loss :) xx

Good luck defo agree with others! Weigh your hex's and make sure you have them x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just to add i lost 2.5lbs this week and i was passed the weight by my leader to hold (in old style sclae weights).....its pretty heavy!!! :D

It was a nice way to 'feel' the weight i had lost! xxx

Well done on your loss and be proud xx

Just a wee note-im doing the 30 day shred at the moment and the weights i use are 2.5lbs each and i tell ya, they're bloody hard work, if you lost that every week u would be flying :) xx

sweet pink said:
Do you keep a food diary on minimins?? That way people could have a look & maybe advise you of any changes that might help your weightloss :)

This is a great idea - its always good to get other peoples views, plus if you subscribe to a few diaries you can also pick up a few tips. If you like spicy fiod try Ermintrude & Mamas meals. Both do some amazing things!

PS - i'm glad you weren't upset with me x

Hi I did apologise on your previous thread, but just to reiterate I'm sorry it became what it did, Now don't give up xx

You've nothing to apologise for Shirleen lol! How do I add a link to my food diary, as some advice would be good, I'm not sure whether I'm getting enough fruit veg in my meals.

E.g. could I have 2 slices of toast (brown 400g) as a HexB then have an apple and some grapes? I'm in a rush on a morn so don't have time to waffle on with tomatoes, mushrooms etc everyday! :)

Last edited:
holiday-dieter said:
You've nothing to apologise for Shirleen lol! How do I add a link to my food diary, as some advice would be good, I'm not sure whether I'm getting enough fruit veg in my meals.

E.g. could I have 2 slices of toast (brown 400g) as a HexB then have an apple and some grapes? I'm in a rush on a morn so don't have time to waffle on with tomatoes, mushrooms etc everyday! :)

Of course you can! I could never survive on a heb of bread in the morning! I eat a massive bowl of fruit, with cereal & a yogurt for breakfast.

Back