kingsmill 50/50 bread

Is that's the crustless one? X

You can't beat crustless bread :)

Haha! Defo a money saver there then. I gave it to my son and he burst in to tears lol when I asked him why he said he's wants the crusts back! He's only 3 lol strange boy! X

lisi said:
Each slice is 0.5? Excellent to know!! I eat Hovis Wholemeal and work it at 1 point per slice.

Yep 0.5 for one but 1:5 for 2 still less than two slices of normal! It's only the crustless that 0.5 comes in White and 50/50 the nomad kingmill with crusts on that's 50/50 is pointed different :) x

Yep 0.5 for one but 1:5 for 2 still less than two slices of normal! It's only the crustless that 0.5 comes in White and 50/50 the nomad kingmill with crusts on that's 50/50 is pointed different :) x
hi i always had a problem with calculating if adding extra portions was more, ie 1:5 for two slices, so i bought an old calculator off e-bay and it still says that its 1 point for 2 slices what are you useing to calculate i'm hoping mine is working properly..:rolleyes: shirley

itwillwork said:
hi i always had a problem with calculating if adding extra portions was more, ie 1:5 for two slices, so i bought an old calculator off e-bay and it still says that its 1 point for 2 slices what are you useing to calculate i'm hoping mine is working properly..:rolleyes: shirley

Oh really I just double the nvs on the pack and use the calculator :-/ x

If they are 0.5p for 1 slice and 1.5 for 2 slices, how many points would they be for 3 or even 4 slices, please?? Also, is that only if you eat them together or is it the amount you have over the day?

Oh yeah, what *does* nvs stand for?!! ;) Thanks :)

itwillwork said:
i'm being thick what are nvs? lol

Oh sorry I meant the calories and sat fat on the lable which is per slice :) nv stands for nutritional values :) xx

Back