Kirsty's Diary 2010

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
Hey everyone!

I have decided to start a new diary on here to countdown to my engagement party. Early this year I managed to get from 15stone down to 13stone 2lbs for my holiday to Zante, but have managed to lazily eat my way back up to 15stone 4lbs! :eek: Oops...

This has to stop! and after my partner David proposing to me in June this year I really need to get back on track if I want to be a slim bride for our wedding on 29th June 2013!!

Well here are my statistics:
Age - 23
Start weight - 15st 4lbs
Height - 5ft 4ins
Top size 18
Bottom size 20/18

Targets:
12st something for engagement party (April 2011)
Fit into size 16 dress for engagement party (April 2011)

Hopefully I can do this!

Kirsty xx

Heya, just wanted to wish you luck. Congrats on the proposal and what an amazing motivation to have such as your engagement party. Just stick to it, believe you can do and I wish you all the best in losing weight. I am new on here and starting my diet tomorrow so feel free to drop me a message if you feel down or need advice. Not hopefully you can do this, you CAN do this hun xx

Hey, welcome back babes!!!
You've done it before you can do it again, and better, especailly with such motivation.
Best wishes.

Hey everyone! Thanks for the welcomes and nice to see you two girls are still here :)

And Princess Jader, thanks for the encouragement I need it and sure you will do great, what diet are you on?

Just weighed myself this morning and have lost 1lb! Better than nothin but going to have a proper go at it next week.

15st 3lbs now xx

Congrats on the pound lost!! It's a step in the right direction and that's what matters. I'm not on any specific diet, just cutting down loads (i love takeaways way too much) and exercising more, but like your 'eat less, move more' quote lol! I never exercise so hoping exercising more will put a big boost on my weight loss. I seen you have done it before, you can deffo do it again. well done again on the weight loss. When you lost all that weight last time, did you just eat less and move more or were you on a specific diet? xx

Well done on the lb babes, good start :)
The whole getting back in the swing of things is pretty hard isnt it, that's what im doing at the moment and its much harder than when we first started.
best wishes.

Congrats on the pound lost!! It's a step in the right direction and that's what matters. I'm not on any specific diet, just cutting down loads (i love takeaways way too much) and exercising more, but like your 'eat less, move more' quote lol! I never exercise so hoping exercising more will put a big boost on my weight loss. I seen you have done it before, you can deffo do it again. well done again on the weight loss. When you lost all that weight last time, did you just eat less and move more or were you on a specific diet? xx

No I wasn't ona specific diet, just making sure I wasn't eating crap. Eating every 2-3 hours and 3 meals a day with protein, carbs and veg in them. I think when I was working 9-5 it was much easier to have a routine. After we got engaged and went on hol and now I'm at college it has just totally messed up the routine I was in... and the fact that I had lost my self control meant that I just put the weight back on.

It's really sad really cos I was doing so well. I was down to 13st 2lbs. I blame david for proposing to me! lol :p

Will be posting everything I eat on here so might help.

How much do you weigh just now? xx

Well done on the lb babes, good start :)
The whole getting back in the swing of things is pretty hard isnt it, that's what im doing at the moment and its much harder than when we first started.
best wishes.

Thanks Emz! :)

Good luck to ya too! xx

:D:D:D

W/b 27/09/10

Monday
B/L: 2 scrambled eggs, 2 slice white toast, sprinkle cheese
D: WW lasagne, baked potato, peas & sweetcorn
S: 4 crackers, dairylea spread

Tuesday
B: Apple
L: Tuna mayo pitta with cucumber, tangerine
D: Chicken fajitas

Wednesday
B:
L:
D:

Thursday
B:
L:
D:

Friday
B:
L:
D:

Saturday
B:
L:
D:

Sunday
B:
L:
D:

Last edited:
lol the cheesy grins because I am so happy to be back! xx

No I wasn't ona specific diet, just making sure I wasn't eating crap. Eating every 2-3 hours and 3 meals a day with protein, carbs and veg in them. I think when I was working 9-5 it was much easier to have a routine. After we got engaged and went on hol and now I'm at college it has just totally messed up the routine I was in... and the fact that I had lost my self control meant that I just put the weight back on.

It's really sad really cos I was doing so well. I was down to 13st 2lbs. I blame david for proposing to me! lol :p

Will be posting everything I eat on here so might help.

How much do you weigh just now? xx

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm at uni but every week my timetable changes so I completely lack any sort of routine but just going to have to work around it and try my best. Aww congrats on gettings down, just need to pick up from where you left off hun, I know you can do it! Lol! I know what you mean, I was 11 stone when I got with my boyfriend 4 and a half years ago and now I am a shocking 16 and a half stone! I kept saying 'I will never go over 14... 15...16 and look where I am! Yeah thanks, will be good to see what you are eating etc :)

Aw don't worry, the same thing happened to me when I met David 4 and a half years ago lol. I think I was about 13st and managed to creep up to a whopping 17st! WW saved me and managed to get back down to just over 14st two years ago. I have been around the 14st/15st for the past 2 years until this year when I got down to 13st 2lbs for my holiday in August. OMG that was a long sentence lol. Well I'm now 15st 3lbs and know that I can get down to 13st something. I think at the start it's easier to lose weight but once you lose it it gets harder and just have to persist.

Have you got a diary on here? I do find it really helps to write everything you eat down and the fact that you know you will be posting it on here helps. (eg I don't want to embarrass myself and feel like I'm letting people down)

Attached my dream wedding dress which is my ultimate goal for our wedding on 29 July 2013. :character00250: aw! lol

2 years 9 months to go until then but this is the dress I would love to be wearing in a size 10! :D

Attachments

• sweetheart cut.jpg
    sweetheart cut.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 24
Aw wow, that dress is gorgeous! and such a motivation hun! Yeah, bleedy boyfriends lol. Yeah im worried about when it gets near my goal weight and also keeping it the same for the many years to come. Aw congrats on all that hard work and weight losses over the years, you CAN do it :D

Yeah I have a diary on here, I don't tend to put exactly what I eat but that sounds like a good idea. Just the thought of people keeping up with my diary and see me gaining freaks me out lol! What day do you weigh in? I weigh in on a Saturday, just because that was the day I decided to make this change. xxxx

I found your diary! lol

I weigh in on a Sunday morning, it used to be Mondays but found I couldn't wait until then so Sunday morning. I just weigh at home. used to go to WW but then I just kept yo-yoing on the diet.

I hope I can lose some weight this week.

Just had chicken fajitas for dinner, I ate 3 of the tortillas do you think that 3 is a bit much? 2 just doesn't seem to fill me up for long! lol xxx

Hi lovely! Glad you've started a new diary, i'm hoping my new one will help!

Just remember how far you came before and you can do it again!

xx

Aw hey you! Good to hear from you, how you getting on?
I know, can't beleive I put it all back on though but hey ho I know I can do it! :) xx

oh god dont ask. I managed to get to 12 stone 13lb then went up to 13 stone 4lbs!! hovered around there for a while, weighed this afternoon at 13 stone exactly.

I've lost my motivation really, went to the gym this afternoon, first time for nearly 2 weeks! I've gotta get myself back in to it again, maybe weigh myself on sunday then start a fresh.

x

aw it's so crap when that happens! 13stone is still really good, wish I was that weight now! lol

Just look at all the goals you have achieved and whatever you do, staying the same is better than putting on, trust me! lol
Just stay in control honey xx

Back