Kirsty's diary.....had weigh in

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Where do i start, 2007 has been the worst year of my life. Struggled more than ever with my weight and we have had to live 6 of us in a tiny 2 bed house. The year started of well but cos my youngest DD talia was about 5mths and things looked fine, apart for an outward squint. Well as time as gne on hersquint is less noticable and not as often..........but her development is not "normal" ad has she has gotten older this has become more noticable, she is 17mths on e 19th and can only roll and and pull herself along the floor and sit if placed there to sit. But no crawing, walking, standng, cruisng and she can't get into the sitting position from lying. Everyhing else appear fine, speech is slow bt does babble and is happy most of the time.

So i need to get some control on things, i have bid on a house near me and hopefully will be near the top now so should get it fingers crossed and i need to shiftthis stone and half i have gained since june, cos i feel bluurgghh.

And i'm waiting to see the developmental paed doc about Talia

And i'm joining a cass for WW on the 2nd

Hiya Kirsty good luck with your WW journey and I hope your little girl is ok. I have had the same trouble with my son but he is 5 now and has Global Development Delay. As for the house thing I hope it gets sorted soon.:)

Sorry To Hear Bout Your Little Girl Mate,hope And Pray It Sorts Its Self Out.
We Need To Get This Weight Off Girl,i Find It Hard When Its Quiet On Here As There Not So Much Support.
Heres To A Good New Year Matexx

Happy new year Kirsty hunni. This will be a better one for you all Im sure!

XX

Thanks girls xxxx

Kirsty you have to look at it this way ... things can only look up hun! Ive had a really bad year too. This time last year we owned a lovely house hubby had an excellent job and all was well but suddenly out of the blue in March hubbys works ceased trading so we lost everything .. job and house. BUT all is not lost as now he has a great job that he loves and we have rented a bog standard 3 bed ex council house which I feel soooooo comfortable in. Ive got myself a part time job at the kids school so all is not lost.

Chin up babes and keep smiling ....... it makes all the difference!

xx

you're 100% right hun, 2008 is gonna be fab and if not there is always vodka lol

Best of luck with the Paed with your little girl XX
2008 will be a great year, good luck with the offer on the house XX

thanks for the good wishes girls x

Joined a class today and the leader seems really lovely. Am on something called kickstart for 1-2 weeks so on slightly fewer pts. Have done a bit of walking today aswell even though its sooooooo cold out today.

Good woman,
well done on going to a new meeting X
you have done super, you know you can do this
you are an inspiration!!:)

Hi Kirsty!

Well done on joining a meeting hunni! Ive been tonight too and am kick starting from tomorrow morning!

Good luck!

xx

Well done kirsty ,you can do this and we will do it.
I have got weigh in in about an hour so be ready for the dreaded result lolx

woooooo hoooooooo i got my dream house!!!!! we have had the mp involved with this case for 15mths and the council have just emailed the MP and the mp has just emailed me to say i have got it. I'm soooooooooooooooo happy!!!!

woooooo hoooooooo i got my dream house!!!!! we have had the mp involved with this case for 15mths and the council have just emailed the MP and the mp has just emailed me to say i have got it. I'm soooooooooooooooo happy!!!!
Well done!!!!!!! So glad to hear you got your dream house :party0011:

Well done!!!!!!! So glad to hear you got your dream house :party0011:

Wow well done thats like trying to draw blood out of a stone, I have been trying to get out of my council house for the last 5 years I think I need to contact my local mp.

Back