Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Kitchen Scales - Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Porgeous, 28 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Hi all

I seem to be all questions at the moment! I am looking to buy some kitchen scales ready for when I start working up the plans. Does anyone have any recommendations or has anyone tried the Salter 1450 Nutri-weigh Dietary Computer Scale?

Thanks
    Georgie
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I have that exact set (well the version from 2 years ago)

Works really well BUT don't lose the book as you need all of the codes for it...now what did I do with that damn book RRRRRRRRR!!!

M.

4. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Thanks Mike, that's good to hear, I thought they looked really snazzy but wasn't sure, I'm a bit of a gadget addict so very easily swayed!!

Cheers
    Georgie

5. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    I have a lovely set of yellow digital scales from Tchibo - they were really inexpensive (9.99 I think) but weigh right down to a gram really accurately. They look nice too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.