Kiwi's Calories

Kiwi #

Hi!

My names Stacey I'm 26 and weigh 10st6lb. I have a 7 year old daughter going on 37 and a wonderful fiancé who can also be a giant pain in the arse. Im Getting married at the end of march n would love to banish my bingo wings n slim off my tum so I can feel fabulous in my gorgeous dress.

So here's the plan!

I will try and stick to around 1700 cals. Keep my protein high n lean. Keep my carbs complex and my fats good.

Now I know already that I've fallen at the first hurdle coz I've got 2 weight watchers chicken n mushroom pies in the fridge. But they were half price at morrisons n they taste so good. And at 308cals I couldn't resist.

So I will change what I said above to I will the majority of the time keep my protein high and............ You get the idea.

Exercise will be 3-4 times a week. Les mils body combat and pump, spinning bikes (me n my friend do a 35 min session in the gym every wednesday night, it's a killer) and synergy 360 (this is like a big adults climbing frame with pulleys and ropes and all sorts of other things, you do about half an hour or interval training on it and it is very fun well as fun as exercise gets anyways).

As its Wednesday I will be going spinning shortly n when I get back I will be having pork steaks with sweet potato rosties and mustard sauce which according to MFP comes in around 455 cals.

Thanks for reading :) xxx

And I've just realised I've posted this in the recipe section. Durr!!! Anyone kno how to move it???

Thanks x

Hi Kiwi

Not sure how to move this from the diary section haha! I think there is a help bit on the forum where you can ask though.

The adult climbing frame thing sounds so awesome

Hurrah I'm in the right section!!!!

Thank you powers that be :)

Having an ok day today been a bit snacky. I've had a cup a soup, 3 ryvitas n a chocolate digestive. And my breakfast of porridge n honey n my lunch of ww chicken n mushroom pie.

At college tonight so will have a mug shot (very nutritional) before i go and then sirloin steak n salad when I get home.

MFP works all this out as 1440 cals so might have a protein shake before bed.

I'm thinking about making some proper soup instead of having cup a soups I think they'd b less cals and better for you. I currently have 2 bulbs of fennel in the fridge but not quite sure what to do to make them in to a soup. Any ideas welcome. Thanks :) x

Just had my tea really enjoyed it! I made a horseradish dressing made with 1 tbsp of asda extra light mayo, 1 tsp horse radish, a bit of hot water and salt n pepper. MFP said it was 27 cals which is ok by me :)

Just a quick question can I post pics from my iPhone?

That dressing sounds lovely might give that I go , i am not to far off your figures I got down to 9st 10 in the summer last year but have crept back up and I am currently 10st 13 so going to read your diary if you don't mind get some ideas and see how you are gettin on

Yey a buddy :)

I got down to 10st1 in October but then went to Florida and ate like an american. My god I kno people say it all the time but it's no bloody wonder they're all fat! The food is to die for. Especially the steaks and their mash potato I think they make it half potato half butter it's delicious. So it was no surprise u put half a stone on.

I'd just really like to see 9st something. I havnt been in the 9s since I was 18.

Good luck hun we can do it!!! X

I have never been to America sounds amazing , I found it really hard to drop below the 10 stone mark and I came back above it really quickly I am aiming for 9st 4 so have 23 lb to go and Would like to do it by the end I April

My aim is slow n steady. Im doing 1700 so that it comes of in half pounds and that way hopefully I will have learnt how to eat right and not binge.

I think I'd like to be 9st7 I think anything less I wouldn't be able to maintain.

Today in have stuck to 1700 however I don't think 4 chocolate digestives 2 cream crunches and 2 slices of cheese garlic baguette counts as clean calories.

Breakfast porridge honey and protein shake

Lunch ww chicken and mushroom pie.

Dinner turkey chilli and salad.

My usual chilli is around 500 cals coz I use Branson pickle and a big can of mixed beans in Tom sauce but I left out the Branson pickle used turkey instead of beef mince and used a tin of harrico beans which I drained. MFP worked it out as just under 300 cals.

I did take a picture of the chilli (also manages to drop my phone in it) but I've realised coz I'm new I have to do 50 post or something before I can upload pics.

Happy CCing everyone x

Today I did an hour of body combat and 20 min of synergy 360. I am aching head to foot.

I had a relaxed day on the food front today.

Breakfast 2 slices of 50/50 with jam

Lunch chicken salad sandwich with light sweet chilli mayo n crisps

Tea chicken kebab with salad n sauce n a handful of chips

Snacks 2 mini tubes of love hearts 2 chunks of thorntons toffe and a soya mil hot chocolate. Oh n a protein shake.

MFP says 2100 cals.

My partner recons that you should have a cheat day once a week to keep ur body on its toes. Not completely convinced but we shall call this my cheat day :) tomorro I will b back under 1700 cals.

Now it's time to take my weary aching body to bed. Ahhhh :)

Combat is really fun. N you don't have to fight anyone. It's a bit like aerobics but instead of doing the grapevine you punch n kick. There's lots of jumping up n down too. It's brilliant cardio but also great for toning every bit of your body. Bits of me ache that I didn't even realise I was using lol x

Sounds great there used to be a section on charlie brooks fitness video like that and it was my Fav part all the others are the same old dance moves , going to check out my gym tonight see what they do

Woohoo I lost a pound!!!

Very happy with that.

There's 9 and half weeks til my wedding so if I can loose a pound a week I will be very happy.

Breakfast was vanilla stars 240
2 ryvitas 86
Protein shake 117

Bit of a mish mash but I was really hungry but really didn't want porridge so dry cereal n ryvita happened.

I've got chicken broth for lunch 228 cals. N I made some carrot n coriander soup 37 cals to have instead of my usual 115 cal cup a soup.

I had 2 chocolate digestives 168 cals with my brew n I'm not sure what's for tea but it's looking like a good day :)

20 min of synergy 360 tonight aswell. That is if I can get out of works car park after the snow. The heating is broken too. On the plus side I wonder how many cals I've burnt from shivering.

20min of synergy tonight and was weazing like an old fella. Think I'm getting a cold :(

Food went a bit down hill afterwork was starving so went to asda which was followed by a ryvita binge. 6 fruit ryvitas!!!!

Note to self replace chocolate digestives with more filling foods so you don't feel like eatting a scabby donkey come 6pm!

1600 cals yesterday and only 1 chocolate digestive. I'm quite pleased with that.

I had to nip to tesco express last night coz I'd forgotten to get some chicken out the freezer so was going to pick some up. Anyways got to tesco and no chicken of any description except for breaded goujons. They set me back 382 cal for 5 n they wernt much bigger than a chicken nugget. I had them with mixed salad and extra light mayo and it was sooooo tasty. I was really pleasantly surprised and was really satisfied after too so no late night fridge raiding.

Tea tonight is gunna be chicken in szechwan sauce n brown rice. N then spinning session at the gym so should do really well today aslong as I don't find the digestives!

Back