KLW20's weight loss journey

KLW20

Thought i'd start a diary so I can keep track of things myself and who knows you all might be interested too!

So today signals day 4 of my Exante weight loss journey, so far so good. Have found this a lot easier than I anticipated... Fingers crossed it stays that way.

I have to admit I have stepped on the scales a few times, it's so hard to resist! But when I see those pounds going down its very encouraging. I'm going to get my partner to hide them till my weigh in day on Wednesday morning, I do not want to become obsessed with the scales!

Today's my first day at work since starting Exante and to be honest I am dreading it. I feel a lot more in control of myself when I am at home. I just need to focus and resist temptation! I have my shake and bar with me and have left my purse at home so I can't be tempted by the canteen.

I walked the 50 minutes into work today, the first time I've done any exercise since starting as I've just not had the energy, perhaps ketosis has set in as feel very energised today (I won't be saying that at 6pm when I have to walk home lol)

Any encouragement is greatly received and I'd love to hear how your journey is going :)

Kim

Another day done and onto day 5.

Yesterday was a tough one with it being my first day at work on Exante. It seemed like I spent most the day at the water cooler and very frequent trips to the toilet!

The walk home from work was a killer... All up hill. But no pain no gain ay!
Was excited to get home an jump on the scales but partner has now his them and I have to wait till Wednesday which makes me even more determined for a big loss.

Had a complement from a colleague today who says I'm looking healthy and I've lost weight in my face, it's always good when it's noticed by other people. I can't tell myself yet but it's early days yet I know.

Another 7 hours to go at work. It's lovely and sunny I just hope it stays this way for my next 4 days off.

Hi Kim glad all is going well.This is day 7 for me and still got this blasted virus/cold but have still remained 100%ts so not bad but think a trip to the doctors is in order for me 2moz as i think i might need some antibiotics to help get rid of it.I am a bit annoyed as i was so looking forward to starting back at the gym 2moz but dnt think that is going to happen with the way i feel at the mo.Im defo in ketosis but this virus/cold makes me feel like i have no energy :( but it is my 1st weigh day 2moz so be sure to read my diary , tbh i dnt think i have shifted much weight this week and more may come off nxt wk but only 2moz will tell.Anyway glad things are going well with you and keep up the good work, i can hardly believe a whole wk has gone already so thats encouraging in its self.Steve :)

Back