KMac's Slimming World Diary to Target......Hopefully :)

KMac87

Hi All :sign0163:

Ok well I think I have been dieting for approximately.......forever! Well that's how it feels! So in 2010 I decided to do Slimming World from home and managed to lose almost 4 stone over 2 years which I was chuffed about! The last September I went to Mexico got engaged, got happy and before I knew it 1.5stone had crept back on when I got on the scales after christmas!! Not the greatest way to start looking for a wedding dress!!

So after a stern talking to myself, I went to group on the 3rd Janaury 2013 and signed up for a 12 week stint - mainly to make sure I stuck to it :) I have now had 2 weigh in's and have lost 7lbs which I am feeling great about, however it is the first 2 weeks and they are always going to be easiedt for me as thats when my will power is at it's best!! This week I have a couple of birthday events for family and friends so I know I will be going over my syns so I just really hope i'm not going to blow it!

So key facts about me:

Start Weight: 12st 8.5lbs
Current Weight: 12st 1.5lbs
Target Weight: 10st (I think!)

I plan to get married in May 2014, so have approximately 3 1/2months to get close to target so I can go try on some wedding dresses!!

Any help/support/advice would be very greatfully received :)

Hiya well i joined slimming world yesterday and im 12st 6. Which im really happy about as 2 years ago i was 4 stone heavier.. i find the first week the hardest as getting use to slimming world is proving to be harder than any other diet i have done but i will get there... you will get there too marriage is always a booster when you diet. Good luck and please keep me updated. :)

Back