Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Apparently I look really tired/knackered. Thats what about 20 people have told me in the last two weeks!!!

I hate being told I look tired, but admittedly I do feel it. I'm not sure if it's because of the diet or what, but I certainly don't have masses of energy.

Anyway my original point is that I obviously look tired and I absolutely hate it!!!!! :cry:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling tired Penny

4. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks Hedgehog, maybe I should just sleep for an entire weekend, perhaps that will help???!! :)
  5. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

weight watchers
    try a little face tan cream ,gives you a little glow, makes ya feel better . sleep well tonite hun xxxx
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

sometimes i do feel quite tired. I do have a cat nap at the weekends when bf not working to mind dd!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.