Knock knock

Snozzberry

:wavey:

Hello everyone. I have been here before but not for ages (my last foray into SW was two weeks before I found out I was pregnant again and I instantly abandoned all serious efforts at weight loss for [STRIKE]9[/STRIKE] 18 months.

I've been trying to go it alone in a half arsed kind of way with various plans for months now, but I've finally admitted that I need support - or even just somebody else doing the weighing for me - so I rejoined SW on Saturday, although I've only started doing it today because it was my birthday weekend lol. I had forgotten how nice it is to actually feel full after a meal, it's the first time I've not been pigging out by 7pm because I've run out of calories or points :)

Looking forward to getting inspiration and tips from you all again :D

Good luck :)

its great that your back - your right that 'somebody else' weighing you really seems to spur you on. I always think what does it matter if I put half a pound on? But because I'm in group, I want that half pound to be a loss every single week! Good luck being back on plan x

I suppose it depends on what sort of person you are. I agree that for me also I need someone else to weigh me, even though I am at target group keeps me on the straight and narrow. Some people can do it online, and it suits them better, however. Well done for rejoining. Just bob on here for any info and support. We are a friendly bunch and are all here to help each other :)

Thank you for the welcome ladies :)

It's been going well this week so far (I think!). I had a wisdom tooth out this evening though, it doesn't particularly hurt so far but I'm wary about eating anything, so I'm a bit hungry. I hope I don't over compensate tomorrow lol.

Back