Konjac Shirataki Noodle

starsy

Hi everyone,

I'am on my attack phase now, I was wondering if any of you lovely people have tried Konjac Shirataki Noodle on any any phase of the diet, and how it taste. The website recommend it to be taken at any phase of dukan diet.

Thanks for your help

I like it but there are those who don't. Only thing is to try for yourself. It works well as a direct pasta alternative, and also for rice substitute. I buy the stuff from holland & Barrett - eat water etc. it's not real pasta or rice but it's ok and it's really very pleasant. I eat it with beef bolgnese, or anything that takes pasta or rice.

Thanks supertonic for your help, I bought some yesterday from holland & Barret they tasted ok I can manage, I also find out about slim rice,slim pasta, slim spaghetti which all have zero calories, zero carbs, zero fat. Do you know if we are allowed these too. because I can kill for rice, I miss it a lot, it will be nice if I can have the slim rice.

Thanks

Yup same stuff just cut into little rice like pieces. It's ok too.

The other thing you can do for 'pretend' rice is give some cauliflower pieces a quick blast in the microwave, then chop up or mash into small pieces. It looks vaguely rice like and on a pv day it's passably good.

sorry cauliflower is for when you go onto cruise, on a pv day. Forgot you are still attack. But konjac is ok for pp and attack phase too as it has no carbs/ cals. Pretty clever stuff I think.

Last edited:
Thanks Supertonic, I will do the cauliflower thing cause I will start my cruise tomorrow, I loss only 5lb on attack not very happy with that but this cant stop me doing the diet as I know Im a slow looser. i knew it when I did lipotrim 3 years ago I loss 3st in 3 and half months when others were loosing 3st in 2 months.

I think 3stone in 3 and a half months is pretty good! And a loss is a loss is a loss, however long it takes. Sounds like you made a reasonable start, hope it goes ok

Star that's a great loss xxx don't knock it xxx

Back