Kool 4 Skool 7 week challenge! Roll up, roll up!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks, some of us have been participating in an 8lb in 8 week World Cup challenge, which is now drawing to a close! Congrats to all who have now completed it, and there is still a glimmer of hope for those of us who haven't, as next week, it's all over (just like England's chances were weeks ago!!!).

So time for a new challenge! 'Kool 4 Skool' 7lb in 7 weeks to mark the start of a new school year!! This will start week commencing 18th July and end week ending 11th September. Even those of us without kids or teaching jobs may find this useful because it celebrates a new start! It's one of the key times of year where slimming classes are buzzing with the anticipation of success! Wouldn't it be great to be a few steps ahead and steam along into the new school year feeling great!!

So roll up, roll up! Snuggle was kindly updating all the losses/gains(!!) in the World Cup challenge- I've offered to take the baton on this one! So all you have to do is list your name below, post your WI result each week and I'll update them!!

Good luck!

IF ANYONE SEES THIS POST I'VE CHANGED IT TO 8LB IN 8WKS CHALLENGE!
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...ek-challenge-sun-18th-july-sat-11th-sept.html

Last edited:
Back