Piggy no more

Now here's a conundrum...should I update my weight daily as I'm one of those obsessive daily weighers? Or should I do it once a week only? Answers on a postcard please.

I still haven't decided. I have however smashed the water for the last 2 days. I've had 4.5 litres today and will have probably another litre as I'm doing a Zumba class in an hour. It's been so hot today.

I ended up having over 6 litres of water but 1.5 of those was at Zumba. I've never sweated so much in my life. Was down another 1lb this morning. I decided to update my ticker once a week even though I weigh daily. Mainly because it takes soooo long for the ticker to actually update. I had an extra pack yesterday because I did Zumba and felt like I needed it. So far today I've had a choc shake (I prefer them as smoothies but I'm not at home today) and 2.2 litres of water.
Went shopping today and bought some trousers (size 16 from Apricot which is insane as I'm a size 22 everywhere else-they're very generous with sizes )and a top which actually shows I have a waist. Also size 14(!!!!) as the 16 was too big. (!!!!!) I'm a 16-18 everywhere else. But I've lost way more weight from my top half. The only thing I don't like is that it's sleeveless. I have horrible arms. Maybe they will slim down more. I don't want to buy too many clothes but I will need a few for my holiday. I can't be wearing stuff that's too big and makes me look like a bag lady :D:D:D

I weigh daily, unless I know I've been bad. But only count Friday as my official weigh in and that's when I update my stats and ticker.

I weigh daily, unless I know I've been bad. But only count Friday as my official weigh in and that's when I update my stats and ticker.
You should definitely weigh daily if you've been bad to stop you being more bad ;)

I'm feeling so positive and motivated now that I'm in ketosis. I love it! It's what I was missing when I did CWP because I never went into ketosis on those shakes and I was so confused until I compared the carbs and realised there were higher than Exante. Then I did some digging and found out CWP doesn't focus on ketosis any more. (unless you do TDR plan which is more limited in flavours). I'm extremely carb sensitive it seems. I miss the support from my consultant though :(

7lbs off this week! I'm really happy with that! Takes me up to 5stone 2 banished forever! LOL. It's good seeing a smaller number ...finally out of the 20 stone area. My interim goal is to get to class II obese instead of class III.

Today I am cleaning my kitchen. And when I say cleaning I mean chucking out loads of stuff and moving things and thoroughly cleaning in the corners. I've thrown out 4 bags of rubbish already. Cleaned the fridge. Now I'm about to scrub the floor. It needs it LOL

Done! And I am exhausted. I still have to clean the cooker and sort out a pile of pots and pans bit it's clean.

Haha! Sounds like you were really on one. It's a great feeling when it's all done, eh? Did the same a couple of weeks ago, realised that half my cupboard space was being taken over by carrier bags!! Now it's mainly bottles of water. lol - Would love to get a reverse osmosis system for the kitchen sink, would cut down so much on the plastics I'm using.

Haha! Sounds like you were really on one. It's a great feeling when it's all done, eh? Did the same a couple of weeks ago, realised that half my cupboard space was being taken over by carrier bags!! Now it's mainly bottles of water. lol - Would love to get a reverse osmosis system for the kitchen sink, would cut down so much on the plastics I'm using.
I drink mostly tap water tbh. I add water flavouring and it's ok :)

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I think this week will be a good one too. Maybe not as much as last week...but over 3lbs assuming it carries on like this :) That makes me happy. Very happy. The more I can lose before I go on holiday the better!! I'm managing to drink masses of water...averaging 5litres on days with no exercise, and 6.5 on gym days. I'm having an extra pack on gym days too and that's working well. I plan to measure inches this week on Friday too.
I'm considering doing a sponsored slim for a charity I support called Mary's Meals. I did actually start it a while back and then stopped but I am most definitely in the zone now, and with a good loss already people might be more willing to donate?What do you all think?

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I think this week will be a good one too. Maybe not as much as last week...but over 3lbs assuming it carries on like this :) That makes me happy. Very happy. The more I can lose before I go on holiday the better!! I'm managing to drink masses of water...averaging 5litres on days with no exercise, and 6.5 on gym days. I'm having an extra pack on gym days too and that's working well. I plan to measure inches this week on Friday too.
I'm considering doing a sponsored slim for a charity I support called Mary's Meals. I did actually start it a while back and then stopped but I am most definitely in the zone now, and with a good loss already people might be more willing to donate?What do you all think?

You absolutely sound as though you're in the zone. The very best of luck with this weeks weigh in. :)
I really don't know how you manage to drink so much water. I can manage, at the most 2Lts. If it only came in wine flavour I would be sorted. ;)

Do you take on extra salt when you up your water intake? I've started to put a pinch of pink rock salt in with the chocolate shakes it's delicious!!

The charity idea sounds top. People who know you will see how well you've done up to this point. It would give them chance to not only support a charity but give them a chance to support your excellent efforts too. Go for it, lass! x

You absolutely sound as though you're in the zone. The very best of luck with this weeks weigh in. :)
I really don't know how you manage to drink so much water. I can manage, at the most 2Lts. If it only came in wine flavour I would be sorted. ;)

Do you take on extra salt when you up your water intake? I've started to put a pinch of pink rock salt in with the chocolate shakes it's delicious!!

The charity idea sounds top. People who know you will see how well you've done up to this point. It would give them chance to not only support a charity but give them a chance to support your excellent efforts too. Go for it, lass! x
Hi nope but I do use the water flavouring on about half of the water I drink. Makes it so much easier lol. I don't use extra salt at all. I do have a veg bouillon drink if I feel like I need it, but no actual salt.
I'll definitely do the charity idea :)

I was going to ask about salt as well. I was told more than 3 L of water a day can cause your salt levels to drop too much and as it is I don't like salt anyway.

I was going to ask about salt as well. I was told more than 3 L of water a day can cause your salt levels to drop too much and as it is I don't like salt anyway.
The shakes and other products do have salt in them anyway so you should be ok

Could have sworn I updated this yesterday but it seems not LOL. Well that's another 5lbs off. Very happy with that. 4 weeks to go till my holiday. I'd love to lose 5lbs a week until I go. That would be awesome. Total weight loss 5st7 :)

Back