Kosher Slimming World

Has anyone done Slimming World while keeping fully kosher???

What do we know about kosher products with regards to Red/Green days and Syns???

Please excuse my ignorance but I thought anyone following a kosher food regime simply had a more restrictive choice of foods to eat than those who are not :confused:
Surely therefore, it wouldn't affect any of SW plans - meat would still be meat etc and syn values shouldn't be affected either.

Yes you're totally right but there are certain foods in the supermarket that are kosher and some that aren't (also lots of kosher items in food shops - like pot noodles that are made by different companies) - I was just wondering if people could give me advice on what were low sins/healthy extras

No the bit about MullerLight was REALLY helpful!! Can you have any other low fat yoghurt instead?? Or do you have to Syn those?

Also - am very very impressed with your knowledge of kosher - where did you learn it all??

Hi kosher dieter. I'm Jewish, not kosher, have been doing SW since beginning of March last year, lost nearly 4 1/2 stone. Are you in London? I've attended various Slimming World groups over the years and a couple of them in north-west London seem to cater particularly for kosher members. Also on the SW website there was some info about Festival foods (might be on members' section, can't remember). I would also highly recommend the MSE Forums - there is a great Slimming World thread in the Health and Beauty section and a lady called Mediterranean Mum who lives in Israel and is a prolific contributor! If you want any more info, PM me![h=3]forums.moneysavingexpert.com/ -. [/h]

Back