Kraft Cheesey Pasta

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by takemedrunkimhome, 14 July 2011 Social URL.

1. takemedrunkimhome

takemedrunkimhome Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey peeps,

Need your help.

I have just made a box of the above for my lunch and have eaten the whole lot :eek: I was hungry and it was so nice!!!!

Anyway the syns online thingy said it is 5 syns on a green day made as directed for 100g. My portion was 400g :(

however the directions say 50ml of milk with semi skimmed milk (I used skimmed milk) and it said to put og 50g of butter :eek: I thought this was shocking so made if with just 10g of low fat butter.

I know I am grasping at straws but how many less syns do you think it would have been with only a quarter of the butter?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Clairebear1000

Clairebear1000 A determined Bear

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well 10grams of butter is 3.5 syns. So the full 50g would have been 17.5 syns alone...
    So 17.5 (butter total) minus the 3.5 syns worth that you used leaves, 14 syns that should have been there if you used the full amount of butter.
    Does that make sense? So you could take off 14 syns for the butter?
    I'm sure someone will correct me... :p

4. takemedrunkimhome

takemedrunkimhome Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8.4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Awesome and thank you so much. That makes it sound so much better :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.