• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LA Slim VLCD

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
S: 10st11.7lb C: 10st7.7lb G: 9st10.7lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.64%)
Has anyone done the LA Slim VLCD and had any successes with it please? I’ve done Cambridge, Slim and Save and Exante with success and haven’t seen this one before. It’s basic but it suits me and it’s slightly lower in cost. Anyway thought I’d ask and see if anyone else has tried it.
Thanks.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Ladylucy

Lydia x
S: 17st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 2st8lb(14.94%)
I see your bmi is a healthy one. Why not try nutritional ketosis and intermittent fasting ?
It's easier to live a normal life and you will still see results xx

TRISTAR

Gold Member
S: 21st12lb C: 9st11.5lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 12st0.5lb(55.07%)
I see your bmi is a healthy one. Why not try nutritional ketosis and intermittent fasting ?
It's easier to live a normal life and you will still see results xx
My BMI is also now in the healthy range too, albeit at the top end. Just because somebody has just got into a healthy range doesn't mean they don't need or want to get it comfortably in the middle or bottom of this. I will be getting mine a little lower in order that I don't yoyo in and out of it if my weight fluctuates throughout the month.

I haven't heard of this VLCD Sharon. They can be really effective at getting people out of danger zones with their weight quickly, but I'm not sure I would consider one now I'm no longer in a dangerously overweight position as usually when you stop them, and resume normal eating habits, the weight usually creeps back on, with interest. I think the position I'm now at, and maybe you're the same, is that a healthy balanced diet, with calorie deficit, and having to chop and change eating habits so not to get too routine can help boost losses.

Ladylucy

Lydia x
My BMI is also now in the healthy range too, albeit at the top end. Just because somebody has just got into a healthy range doesn't mean they don't need or want to get it comfortably in the middle or bottom of this. I will be getting mine a little lower in order that I don't yoyo in and out of it if my weight fluctuates throughout the month.

I haven't heard of this VLCD Sharon. They can be really effective at getting people out of danger zones with their weight quickly, but I'm not sure I would consider one now I'm no longer in a dangerously overweight position as usually when you stop them, and resume normal eating habits, the weight usually creeps back on, with interest. I think the position I'm now at, and maybe you're the same, is that a healthy balanced diet, with calorie deficit, and having to chop and change eating habits so not to get too routine can help boost losses.

UhmI don't recall saying anything about not losing more weight. I actually said why not try nutritional ketosis as it's easier than vlcd especially when someone is close to their goal.

TRISTAR

Gold Member
UhmI don't recall saying anything about not losing more weight. I actually said why not try nutritional ketosis as it's easier than vlcd especially when someone is close to their goal.
Ok wasn't expecting a defensive argumentative response, as I was being helpful. I apologise if my response offended you. Please can you clarify what your reference to her BMI was for, as it seems irrelevant if it wasn't a backhanded reference to her not needing to lose any more weight?

Last edited:

Ladylucy

Lydia x
Ok wasn't expecting a defensive argumentative response, as I was being helpful. I apologise if my response offended you. Please can you clarify what your reference to her BMI was for, as it seems irrelevant if it wasn't a backhanded reference to her not needing to lose any more weight?
I don't think snide comments are ever "helpful".

My reference to her bmi was merely to say vlcd might be very hard at such a weight and maybe nutritional ketosis might be a bit easier to fit into every day life.
Maybe read the comments properly before you presume I'm telling her not to lose more weight.

TRISTAR

Gold Member
I don't think snide comments are ever "helpful".

My reference to her bmi was merely to say vlcd might be very hard at such a weight and maybe nutritional ketosis might be a bit easier to fit into every day life.
Maybe read the comments properly before you presume I'm telling her not to lose more weight.
Wow, just wow.

Ladylucy

Lydia x
What is your problem exactly ?

Seriously every comment towards me has been snide or underhanded.
Grow up.
If you pick something up wrong, perhaps admit you took me up wrong and move on. Instead of making comments trying to make me look like I'm saying something I was not.

You got it wrong.
You misinterpreted what I was saying to OP and then felt the need to interject with your invalid opinion on something I didn't even say. And now my comments are "defensive" and shocking to you apparently (wow, just wow), you really need to have a word with yourself.

My comment to OP was neither negative nor nasty and you felt the need to get involved with your bs.
Needless really.

Good luck. Have a great day 👌

TRISTAR

Gold Member
I won't participate in your angry attacks. I have helped and provided support on here for many years, and will continue to do so. I do also wish you all the best with your losses and issues.

Ladylucy

Lydia x
F*$k off. Seriously. You are pathetic. Angry attacks ?
No one asked you to get involved with your snide comments and then when I react I have the issue 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I've met many people like you in my life, and I will not back down from the underhanded bullying ways. Trying to make me look like the bad person in this.

You where wrong. You took my comment up wrong and thought you would pipe in with a snide "helpful" comment. And then feign shock over my "defensive" response. I loathe people such as yourself. Speak plainly and say what you mean instead of being underhanded and snide.
I was being helpful to OP and you decided to interject and become involved as you thought I was telling her not to lose more weight.
You where incorrect and cannot admit it, and continue to needle with your responses to me.

Get a grip on yourself.
You are not as nice and helpful as you think.

Good luck.