Lack of motivation

Fairy Charm

Taking back control
Hi, does anybody else have a severe lack of motivation in their brain?, I have all the actual motivation in the world but can't seem to make this a mental thing... And god I pick at food... It's a habit I'm trying to break but its a constant pick pick pick, I'm driving myself insane just by doing it!!!

I know exactly where you're coming from..I've been picking so much these past few weeks and I'm scared to get on the scales! I've had such luck though that I have stayed near enough the same these weeks and not piled it all back on, still doesn't make me feel good though! I have the WW chocolate bars and WW crisps and all sorts but I think "oh, they're better for me than a Mars bar so I'll have a few today" but of course, it doesn't work like that...:(

im lacking motivation, got back off holiday and put on 10.5lb (weighed 3hrs after landing and everyone tells me that is water retention)last week lost 7lb of it which was great but cant get back into it - my sons birthday last week and he ended up with 3 birthday cakes over the week so that didnt help............just cant motivate myself to get back on plan......and I really want to get to 6stone (2.5lb) why do we do this to ourselves????I know come weigh in day I will be so fed up with myself, grrrrrr...........

Jaffa it's not great is it! I ended up with a normal birthday cake and two mini ones! Am hoping for at least a loss tonight!

Thanks for the info in the bars, going to have to find a crisp alternative as well!

Jaffa it's not great is it! I ended up with a normal birthday cake and two mini ones! Am hoping for at least a loss tonight!

Thanks for the info in the bars, going to have to find a crisp alternative as well!

For crisps I have snack-a-jacks, only 2pp and luckily they're my favourite! WW crisps are really nice too only 2pp aswell. I normally have the cheese puffs which, to me, taste no different to wotsits! You can pick up packs of 6 in poundland :)

Back