• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lack of sleep no weightloss?

JaxieD

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh dear, hope not as I've been up half the night with calls from work and am wrecked now!! Grrrrrr!!

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
done some reasearch on it and it seems it does if you are getting less than 7.5 hrs a night. it says your metabolism is slower when you are sleep-deprived.

Bethuk1

S: 16st3lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st9lb(16.3%)
I've only ever done this diet sleep deprived lol I average anywhere from 3 to 7 hours sleep a night (thanks to a lovely 8 month old) I loose around 3lbs a week even when I'm not sticking to it 100%…would love to see what results I could get if I slept properly and stuck to the CD rules!!…mmm sleep haha I can wish!

It makes me crave carbs very badly! :( At the moment I am getting 2 hours at a time, and no rem sleep is killing me! :cry:

JaxieD

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Divster said:
It makes me crave carbs very badly! :( At the moment I am getting 2 hours at a time, and no rem sleep is killing me! :cry:
I've had hardly any sleep for the past few days due to work and I've been finding sticking to plan a bit of a struggle....so it definitely affects your mindset....all I could think of today was fooooooodddd :-0

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
yeah know the feeling i was riding though town centre today and there was so many takeaways and they smelt lovely and since being on this it hasn't bothered me.

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
S: 16st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st6lb(20.96%)
I've only ever done this diet sleep deprived lol I average anywhere from 3 to 7 hours sleep a night (thanks to a lovely 8 month old) I loose around 3lbs a week even when I'm not sticking to it 100%…would love to see what results I could get if I slept properly and stuck to the CD rules!!…mmm sleep haha I can wish!
OMG!! I don't know how you manage! I have a 4 month old and she goes to bed about 7.30pm and wakes up at 8am - then back an hour later for another three hours! I wonder if too much sleep can affect your weightloss.........:D

Ooh, I feel for you!!

Bethuk1

S: 16st3lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st9lb(16.3%)
OMG!! I don't know how you manage! I have a 4 month old and she goes to bed about 7.30pm and wakes up at 8am - then back an hour later for another three hours! I wonder if too much sleep can affect your weightloss.........:D

Ooh, I feel for you!!
Tell me about it!! combine that with working 37 hours a week and I'm generally knackered 24/7 lol :sigh:

Nevermind it's all worth it! x

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
S: 16st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st6lb(20.96%)
I honestly don't know how you function each day. I work full time (I have five kids, so I go to work for a rest!!) and will go back of mat leave in September when Orla is about 9 months and I'm hoping she'll be a great sleeper still then, or I'd never be able to keep up! All of my kids have slept well thankfully!! I'm very lucky!

I think you are doing amazingly well - when I'm tired I just feel like stuffing my face and drinking lots of wine!