Lacking will power!

Does anyone have any good tips on how to increase will power?

I honestly am awful, if I want something I tend to just have it regardless of how bad it is for me! And a lot of the time I just grab for stuff without thinking and can't stop myself!! Could really do with some advice! :) thanks!

Are you new to S W? If not and have lost a lot of weight, just stick a before S W pic up on yr fridge. This will give you the motivation to carry on. Nothing tastes as good as getting into the next size down!You will get lots of tips and advice and help on here blackbubblequeen!

Do you have an ultimate goal, the reason you want to lose weight? Try a visual reminder of that goal somewhere prominent like on the kitchen cupboard or fridge. Mine is my first summer holiday this year, I'm not very overweight but I knew its enough to make me feel very uncomfortable about wearing swimwear on a beach, or shorts to wander about during the day in a hot country. I have a calendar page on my fridge, with a big ring around my holiday date! Reminds me every time why I'm doing this :eek:) x

oooooh that's a tough one! No-one can make you have willpower you have to want it bad enough! Most days I have will power and others I don't, some days I want chocolate so bad I could cry but I just have to say to myself that if I continue eating crap I'm gonna continue to look like crap! You just have to learn to say NO or you're never going to be where you want to be!! :)

I have a reminder on my phone for 15 minutes after I get into work each day which says "Diet".... I also have a very "fat" photo stuck between my phone and the computer as a reminder but I think I might be more successful sticking it on the staff biscuit tin!!!

Back