1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Lactose free products

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jenm, 15 January 2014 Social URL.

1. jenm

jenm Well-Known Member

I'm on day 8 & had a really really dodgy tummy. Today I realised the packs contain milk and I have a milk allergy. Spoke to my councillor & have lactose free products this week. Didn't even know they were available on CD. Just wanted to let others know incase anyone's the same as me :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jellibelli

jellibelli Well-Known Member

Oh yeh the lactose free choc orange shake hot n frothy is delicious!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. BigBirdC

BigBirdC New Member

I love the lactose free products! The leek & potato soup is lovely with added black pepper. I agree with jellibelli the chic orange hot is Devine, it's my bedtime treat!