Ladies help

willfitskinnyjeans

Gold Member
How badly does star week effect the scales. I've been 100% added in exercise going hard on super free but the scales aren't budging but it's star week. I'm only a few weeks in and don't want to get disheartened.

I can have a gain of anything up to 3lb on star week but everyone is different, its worth looking at your weight loss over a 4 week period to take that into account,

don't get on the scales mid week though because that's a recipe for disaster

just stick to plan, drink plenty of water too and good luck xx

I could go up as much as 5lbs depending on what day of star week is weigh in day! You will prob see a big loss next week if you have been 100% on plan.

Depends, sometimes it doesn't effect at all, someones its a couple of pound gain. I remember once on star week i had one of my best weight losses of 3lb...so imo it doesn't make any difference, when i gain on it, i reckon i'd have gained anyway even if it was a normal week.

I have gained 7.5lb in a week of star week then lost 10lb the week later but it all depends on how much water u retain xx

Drinking more water prevents water retention, weirdly. It gets your kidneys moving. Try dandelion tea too, thats helped me. Twinings do one that you can get in Tesco.

Good shout with the tea will look out for that. I usually gain roughly 5lb but on my body composition scales it doesn't read as fat or water weirdly enough. I simply refer to it as phantom weight, it's there but I can't see it on the scales. My star week runs over two weeks as it's the end of one week and the beginning of the other (I weight in on tuesday), so I have to wait basically for the third weigh in to see what is actually going on.

Back