Ladies : how much liquid weight do you gain/retain before TOTM?

Amelie24

Hello,

I was just wondering how much is it normal to gain/retain during PMS/ before time of the month? And for how long before?

I'm feeling a little disheartened that I'm not shifting like usual this week and seem to have gained some!

xx

A lot. Far too much :( its so unfair lol.

Also I get the evil munchies the week before so that just adds to the misery!!

A lot. Far too much :( its so unfair lol.

Also I get the evil munchies the week before so that just adds to the misery!!

Yes me too!! Today I've eaten a Mars so blown my syns for the day and feel absolutely ravenous! I've also gained quite a lot of liquid weight

I think I actually have some kind of PMT problem coz I have at least one day just before where I'm just an utter cowbag. (I'm not admitting that to the husband) I'm unreasonable, spiteful and just itch for a fight all day. Then I dissolve into a big messy crying blob of misery when I get one!!! And fall head first into the biscuit tin :( soooooo predictable every month!!

I'm exactly the same! I feel more stressed and anxious and am prone to outbursts! I hate the whole thing! I think evening primrose oil and vitamin B does help with that side of things but I'm annoyed about the water retention! xx

i used to bloat and retain alot of water so after i had my son i went on the contraceptive injection my moods are now stable i dont bloat .... and the best bit no periods :)

I retain a lot! Before SW I used to make a note of just how much that is and usually starting 1-2 weeks before I got my period I would get bloated and gain 1-2 kg! So imagine my surprise this time, when I got my period on Sunday and on Monday morning, my weigh in showed that I had actually lost 0.9kg!!! And I am again bloated and feel like a cow! :)

The contraceptive implants and injections sound like something i'll look into after having kids I think!

tryingtolose- that's amazing! well done :)

xx

The contraceptive implants and injections sound like something i'll look into after having kids I think!

tryingtolose- that's amazing! well done :)

xx

Thank you! I'm just hoping that I can keep this rate up and not go back to losing 0.3kg per week again!

Back