ladies post - totm / bleeding

bessie84

Silver Member
hi all, before starting this diet, id not had a period for 2 whole years, 10 weeks in and ive had 3 periods, last one been a week ago and this morning im bleeding again. what the hell???? is this diet related??

i spoke to gp who said this is possible the case but i feel so weak. obviously its good im having periods again as im doing this diet for fertility reasons, but bleeding as much as im doing is silly, its making me ill.

any advice anyone??? xx

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. All the advice I can really offer is to take iron tablets sand lots of water. Do you know if not having periods was related to your weight? If so, then this is a brilliant sign. And maybe the first couple will be heavy because your uterus hasn't had a chance to clean itself in so long, and they'll settle down once it's running smoothly. Good luck! xx

Can't help you there hunny. Maybe it's to do with the release of the oestrogen hormone from the fat stores as weight it lost?

I used to be hit and miss but now I'm every month but I have noticed I'm a lot heavier which I hate.

Speak to your doctor/pharmacy hun and see what they say and suggest.

Good luck

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hunny, My periods have come hard and fast too. But I stopped having them because of contraception (and when I did have a period, it was for about a month)
I started bleeding about 2 weeks ago now and I'm still going, it's just a good sign to show that your body is getting back into it. Don't worry too much about it Helen. :)
xxxx

Back