Ladies... TOTM. :(

goodbyeflab

I love fruit and veg. ;)
TOTM is the worst part in the month for me, especially since I've cut out the junk. I crave junk food so bad when I'm on and I was just wondering how do you cope?
Especially since my mood isn't 100%, I find it so hard not to binge on choc!
How do you get through the TOTM days or does this not happen to you? Have you got any tips or exercises to help the bloating and sluggishness also?

:sigh:

I was going to post something about this last night....I went to WW and put on half a pound (day one of period). OK not the end of the world as I know it's just a minor fluctuation and is probably just fluid retention but it's disheartening.

I must be one of the lucky ones,,i dont get any cravings anymore,,think i used to use my totm as an excuse to pig out:)

I was going to post something about this last night....I went to WW and put on half a pound (day one of period). OK not the end of the world as I know it's just a minor fluctuation and is probably just fluid retention but it's disheartening.

Yeah it is disheartening, but it'll probably go back down again. :)

I must be one of the lucky ones,,i dont get any cravings anymore,,think i used to use my totm as an excuse to pig out:)

I think I do use my totm as an excuse to pig out to be honest, I need to learn to stop it. So far so good though, I haven't pigged out this time, so I must be getting there. :D Before my healthy kick-in I was dreadful..

Im on TOTM now, and im craving crisps, but i have fought it, and only had WW cheese puff things, so im pretty proud of myself :)

Back