Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lady J's Virtuous Veggie Diary (Green)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lady J, 3 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Lady J

Lady J Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

Thought I might try keeping an online diary for a bit of extra motivation as my losses seem to have petered out a bit over the last couple of weeks :eek:

So here goes...

03/12/10

Free Food:
    Apple, banana, mullerlight

HeA:
    250ml Semi Skimmed Milk

HeB:
    28g Fruit & Fibre
    2 Alpen Light bars

Syns:
    Advent calendar choc: 1
    Cadbury Highlights hot choccie: 2
    Pasta & Sauce: 2

I know this is a ridiculously small amount of food but today has been REALLY manic so i've had hardly any time to eat, especially after getting stranded in the snow! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady J

Lady J Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(13.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    04/12/10

Free Food:
    Quorn sausages quorn mince, onion, chillies, garlic, tomatoes, veg stock, kidney beans, spices and herbs (Veggie Chilli), apple

HeA:
    250ml Semi Skimmed Milk

HeB:
    2 slices WM bread from 400g loaf
    2 Alpen Light bars

Syns:
    Advent calendar choc: 1
    Ketchup: 1
    Hot choc: 2
    Microwave basmati rice: ½
    Mullerlight (cherry compote): 2
    Cadbury Light Mousse: 3
    = 9.5

4. little_miss_somersault

little_miss_somersault Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    ah if i had known advent chocolate was only 1 syn i would of got one..ive only been doing sw for 5/6 weeks so thought the syns would be higher...what do you follow gree/red days or ee? im a red day person with the odd green thrown in

good luck with the diary ive also started one and hope it will motivate me..x

5. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

yay! another veggie! look forward to reading what you're eating for inspiration. i keep a food diary but it's on the other diary page and just popped in to have a look around :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.