Lager

hexe

I've got a party coming up next weekend and as I am a confessed lager drinker, I thought I have a look at the lager syn values :eek:

I just find it amazing that Coors Light has got a higher syn value than ordinary Fosters. Don't want to stick to whiskey all night and I'm not a vodka or gin drinker. Anybody got a lager suggestion? And no, don't want to go teetotal :D

I sometimes drink hollandia/labatts blue (4syns a can 2.8%) or the stubbies from aldi/tesco/asda (the 2.6 vol ones) at about 2.5 syns a little bottle x

That's great, will go shopping tomorrow and have a look. Good thing about Hollandia is its price. Cheap night for me :D

Saisburys cheap 2% cans, £1 for 4!!! 2.5syns each :)) does the job, don't get you too wrecked and tasted ok 50kcal per can.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Saisburys cheap 2% cans, £1 for 4!!! 2.5syns each :)) does the job, don't get you too wrecked and tasted ok 50kcal per can.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's awesome, thanks for the info xx

You have to try Sainsbury's Czech Low Alcohol Lager (1 syn per 500ml bottle). Yes that's right, 1 syn.

It tastes really nice and I can't recommend it highly enough, but I doubt you'll get rat arsed. :drunk:

I quite like Fosters Radler, it is something like 2.0% and from what I can find out is about 100kcal a bottle. My local has got it in for me and I like it a) for the low syns and b) for not totally getting me wrecked. It is like lager and lemon and quite refreshing. Also liked the Carling Zest, they used to do a lime one but less sure about the orange one they have recently(ish) bought out.

Back