Lamb Shanks

Janeasetler

This is my year!
I was told in group to day that some of the Lamb shanks ready meals are free, but sadly I couldn't stay in group to get this info confirmed.

Does anyone here know whether this is true?

xxx

Extra Special, Lamb Shanks with Garlic & Rosemary Gravy, twin pack, chilled is free:D

Tesco simply cook lamb shank in mint gravy are free and delicious!! They are in last months mag!

just in case u go aldi, theirs are synned :) x

I'm very confused about the Tesco ones!! A lot of posts here say they're free, but my SW Food Directory 2011 says in the smart syns section that the Simply Cook lamb shanks in mint gravy frozen twin pack (375g each) are 3 syns on EE and red days. I've just bought Tesco Simply Cook lamb shank in mint gravy (total 420g) chilled, which has a 26.2g fat listing..... think I'd better count some syns? I'm planning on having one for lunch today, anyway. Whatever.

woodmouse said:
I'm very confused about the Tesco ones!! A lot of posts here say they're free, but my SW Food Directory 2011 says in the smart syns section that the Simply Cook lamb shanks in mint gravy frozen twin pack (375g each) are 3 syns on EE and red days. I've just bought Tesco Simply Cook lamb shank in mint gravy (total 420g) chilled, which has a 26.2g fat listing..... think I'd better count some syns? I'm planning on having one for lunch today, anyway. Whatever.

Hi I had the same problem the SW shop book said it had syns but if it helps one of the latest SW mags advertised them as a free food allowance. I have them quite a bit they are yum with new potatoes. Hope that helps a bit . happy slimming x

Back