LAPSED....

Gembritney

Silver Member
Has anyone who has lapsed at all been fortunate to loose on their next weight in??

I had my first lapse EVER 2 days ago and although it only lasted 2 hours i regret it terribly!!! i have been on a bike ride and also done cross trainer 2 days since it happened... but been on plan as soon as soon as i got up the next day..... xx

Yes I lost after lapsing. My second weigh in of 5lb. My lapse was short lived over the space of 3 hours, high fat with carbs. Straight back on plan afterwards.

In the hands of the god's though for sure, as all bodies are different.

Aw Gem, I'm gutted you are stressing over this. Try to put it out of your mind it was a learning curb and seeing how this has affected you I don't think it will happen again some how. Keep the water going, this will help. I would suggest you don't get disappointed if your loss this week is lower as you do have big losses usually. Next week is a fresh start you will be back in ketosis and raring to smash that last chunk of weight like me chick.

I am convinced with the actions you are taking that you will defo have a loss. Hang in there gorgeous xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gembritney said:
Has anyone who has lapsed at all been fortunate to loose on their next weight in??

I had my first lapse EVER 2 days ago and although it only lasted 2 hours i regret it terribly!!! i have been on a bike ride and also done cross trainer 2 days since it happened... but been on plan as soon as soon as i got up the next day..... xx

Yes I've lapsed and lost.

Draw a line under it Gem & start fresh :)

Imagine you are starting the plan today - at the weight you are now!!

How easy does it look to get to goal and start RTM from here? Compared to your original starting place??

We learn loads about the reasons we eat inappropriately and over eat when we lapse. Whilst on LL with the support of your LLC & this forum you are in a really safe place to make mistakes and move on.

We are human, not robots and not perfect - thanks goodness!! And because we are human we learn, develop and move on.

A temporary increase in your calories can stimulate your metabolism too . So no big panic :) xx

gem, i had a 4 day massive blow out. High fat, high carb foods.
I lost 1.5lbs that week, nothing amazing like but a loss all the same. STOP STRESSING!!

Yes I lost after lapsing. My second weigh in of 5lb. My lapse was short lived over the space of 3 hours, high fat with carbs. Straight back on plan afterwards.

In the hands of the god's though for sure, as all bodies are different.

its like being let out for the day and being a kid in a sweet shop! i couldnt get the food in quick enough, my partner had to tell me to slow down x

Aw Gem, I'm gutted you are stressing over this. Try to put it out of your mind it was a learning curb and seeing how this has affected you I don't think it will happen again some how. Keep the water going, this will help. I would suggest you don't get disappointed if your loss this week is lower as you do have big losses usually. Next week is a fresh start you will be back in ketosis and raring to smash that last chunk of weight like me chick.

I am convinced with the actions you are taking that you will defo have a loss. Hang in there gorgeous xxx

I know i know im really punishing myself mentally arent i!
Im still not in ketosis, 3 days on.... thats worrying me. iv drank my 4 plus litres a day.
Im still craving more food even after my lapse! this is ridiculous! none of the CBT has helped at all :(

I hope i have a loss hun xxxx

gem, i had a 4 day massive blow out. High fat, high carb foods.
I lost 1.5lbs that week, nothing amazing like but a loss all the same. STOP STRESSING!!

I know i need to take a chill pill!!! (sugar free of course lol ) x

Wow just looked at ur loss the week after the lapse!!! wow 7lbs!! xx

Gembritney said:
I know i know im really punishing myself mentally arent i!
Im still not in ketosis, 3 days on.... thats worrying me. iv drank my 4 plus litres a day.
Im still craving more food even after my lapse! this is ridiculous! none of the CBT has helped at all :(

I hope i have a loss hun xxxx

I hardly ever show in ketosis so don't bother checking anymore according to my LLC that can happen even without cheating so don't get to caught up with that!

Some of the CBT must have worked or you wouldn't have got to week 18!

Your WI is Wednesday isn't it? It will soon come round chick xx

As others have said, try not to stress... what's done is done now, and you have been great, trying to make up for it...

Also, a loss or a gain this week, either way, is such a small part in the grand scheme of things here... it doesn't matter... honesty... you're on your way to becoming a weight you're going to maintain for life... so a 2 hour blip is tiny, and is over and done with now... look forward hunny... and as LadyT pointed out, you're obviously doing something right, or you'd not be at week 18!! That's a huge achievement, and this lapse just has to be something you learn from... i.e. how bad you feel when you eat something you shouldn't, and how let down you feel...

If you can carry this memory with you, it will aid you in the future, way after you're done with LL, and it'll help you refrain from over eating in the future... :) It's all good hunny, relax... I know it's easy for me to say, but just hate that you're so consumed by it, wish I could help...

xx

As others have said, try not to stress... what's done is done now, and you have been great, trying to make up for it...

Also, a loss or a gain this week, either way, is such a small part in the grand scheme of things here... it doesn't matter... honesty... you're on your way to becoming a weight you're going to maintain for life... so a 2 hour blip is tiny, and is over and done with now... look forward hunny... and as LadyT pointed out, you're obviously doing something right, or you'd not be at week 18!! That's a huge achievement, and this lapse just has to be something you learn from... i.e. how bad you feel when you eat something you shouldn't, and how let down you feel...

If you can carry this memory with you, it will aid you in the future, way after you're done with LL, and it'll help you refrain from over eating in the future... :) It's all good hunny, relax... I know it's easy for me to say, but just hate that you're so consumed by it, wish I could help...

xx

Aww thanks pinkie, i will take on board what u said. and u and Lady T are right, im on week 18 so CBT must be doing something. xxx

I hardly ever show in ketosis so don't bother checking anymore according to my LLC that can happen even without cheating so don't get to caught up with that!

Some of the CBT must have worked or you wouldn't have got to week 18!

Your WI is Wednesday isn't it? It will soon come round chick xx

Well if i had been a little more patient and waited till this morning i would have realised id been worrying over nothing, ketosis wise.... it showed on my stick today!!! phew!!!

Got WI tomo hun... we weigh the same day hunny!!! xx

Well good luck with your WI and let's hope we are both smiling tomorrow hunny xx

Well good luck with your WI and let's hope we are both smiling tomorrow hunny xx

I really hope so xx

Back