lasagne disaster

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by charlottegrace1, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    It took me all day yesterday to make 2 lasagnes (not cos they were difficult but I was just pontificating most of the day lol)
    1 meat one for the family and 1 butternut squash lasagne for me. Now, I cooked them in the oven for around 45 mins and then added the gratted cheese to the top of their lasagne (or so I thought) Come to serve the dinner and plated up 4 servings of lasagne with cheese on top and gave to family. So nice was it, they had virtually finished by the time I sat down with mine from the other dish. I took one mouthfull to realize I had got the meat one! OMG I had only put the gratted cheese on the top of the wrong lasagne and given the family my butternut squash one. So appart from a spoonfull of cream cheese light with garlic and herbs, they had eaten my syn free lasagne, and I was left sitting looking at a dinner containing so many syns I would have been banished to hell for ever if I had eaten it. I could have cried, all flippin day that took me, and to make matters worse, the chiddiwinks are forever telling me they hate butternut squash, but last night they said it was nice, they just wondered why the lasagne tasted different to normal. What did I end up having, a flippin egg salad, oh joy!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fluffygirl

Fluffygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh no, thats a nightmare, you poor thing :( I suppose at least in the future you can make them eat the butternut squash one! :)

4. Laddiesboy

Laddiesboy I ♥ Slimming World :)

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(29.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I didn't LOL.

Promise ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.