lasagne disaster

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
It took me all day yesterday to make 2 lasagnes (not cos they were difficult but I was just pontificating most of the day lol)
1 meat one for the family and 1 butternut squash lasagne for me. Now, I cooked them in the oven for around 45 mins and then added the gratted cheese to the top of their lasagne (or so I thought) Come to serve the dinner and plated up 4 servings of lasagne with cheese on top and gave to family. So nice was it, they had virtually finished by the time I sat down with mine from the other dish. I took one mouthfull to realize I had got the meat one! OMG I had only put the gratted cheese on the top of the wrong lasagne and given the family my butternut squash one. So appart from a spoonfull of cream cheese light with garlic and herbs, they had eaten my syn free lasagne, and I was left sitting looking at a dinner containing so many syns I would have been banished to hell for ever if I had eaten it. I could have cried, all flippin day that took me, and to make matters worse, the chiddiwinks are forever telling me they hate butternut squash, but last night they said it was nice, they just wondered why the lasagne tasted different to normal. What did I end up having, a flippin egg salad, oh joy!

Back