140g Dolmio white sauce - 200
2x Bolognese Oxo cubes - 20
100g Cheddar cheese - 406
red, yellow & orange pepper - 90
2x smallish onions - 20
tbsp Schwartz Italian seasoning - 10'ish
1/2 tsp of salt
8 sheets of pasta - 500

Preheat a fan oven to 180. Add the 3 peppers to a food blender and blitz (only way I can get my children to eat peppers), sit aside, add the 2 onions to the blender and blitz, fry off the mince and add the onions and peppers and fry for 2 minutes, add the oxo cubes and Italian seasoning & salt and fry for another 2 minutes, add the passata and cook for another few minutes. Add half the mince to a lasagne dish and layer 4 of the pasta sheets over it, cover with 70g of the Dolmio white sauce, add the rest of the mince and repeat with the pasta and white sauce, sprinkle the cheese over the top and put in the oven for 20 minutes, once cooked leave to stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing! Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• image-3788538801.jpg
    image-3788538801.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 266
  • image-3895228041.jpg
    image-3895228041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 245
Looks gorgeous :) you could also use bisto cheese sauce it's nicer than the dolmio white sauce and cheesier and less calories :) x

dietqueen82 said:
Looks gorgeous :) you could also use bisto cheese sauce it's nicer than the dolmio white sauce and cheesier and less calories :) x

I had a dolmio in the cupboard that's why I used it, must look out for the Bisto one :)

Anyone seen the hairy bikers do the lasagne on their new show hairy dieters. It looks lovely and they replaced the pasta with sheets of leeks. Have to say it looked lovely! mouth just filled with saliva there just thinking bout it lol

Ooh I love my regular Dolmio lasagne!!!! Will have to try this out instead. I've never even heard of the Bisto cheese sauce. I'll have to keep a look out for it!

Back