Last 14lbs not shifting

Trinie

I'm new to slimming world and just wanted to say hi!

I'mnot going to class as went to 2 but not my thing

Any tips for quick and easy lunch / breakfasts I'm struggling with these?

Hey, welcome!

If you went to class before, you should have access to the website and all their recipes, right? That could be a good place to start!

If you're not a fan of fruit in the mornings (or the overnight oats they constantly go on about), you could make a free SW fry-up with eggs, tomatoes, beans, and certain sausages/bacon. I generally use my HEXB for breakfast and have either cereal with fruit or something-on-toast, with a fat-free yoghurt if I'm still hungry. Do you fancy sweet or savoury in the mornings? Reduced-sugar jam is only half a syn for a teaspoon!
Lunch is my favourite, I make loads of pasta bakes and such, but the easiest and speediest are omelettes or soups. You can use your HEXA on cheese if you fancy a really cheesy omelette or quiche, and you can stuff it full of veggies to get your speed foods in. Same with soup! You can pack them up and take them out with you the next day, too. If I go out for lunch, I usually pop into Subway for a salad bowl- there's plenty in there that's completely free and you get a decent amount for the money! You could also make a cold pasta or rice salad with mixed beans, tuna or chicken.

You'll shift your last stone eventually, just keep trying different things until you find what works~ Good luck x

Hi :)

Back