Last 3 Stone to 9 Stone 3! Just in time for Christmas, NYE & My Birthday!

Hi There!

I have previously done the Cambridge Diet and went from 13 Stone 6 right down to 10 Stone 13 - since then I have put a stone back on and back up to 12 Stone and would like to get down to 9 Stone 3 before Christmas, NYE and my birthday! I am up to day two of doing Slim and Save and so far so good! Yesterday I had a bar, and a chocolate mousse and some turkey - I would have had a soup as well but my blender broke, therefore the soup was powdery and gross haha! Today I have had porridge, a bar and a chocolate shake and 2 and a half litres of water on top of that! Not feeling too bad, just cold and needing to keep the motivation up to get rid of this last bit!

What are your experiences of the losses on Slim and Save - are they similar to those of Cambridge - ie around a stone per month? Last time my losses slowed down to around 8lbs a month which was a bit disappointing!

Thanks for reading!
xo

Naughty me for getting on the scales but pleased to get on them this morning and see I have lost 3lbs since Wednesday! Whoop! Just had my yummy porridge (I seriously love them - makes me feel like I am having a normal breakfast too!) and got a burst of motivation to keep going!

Forgot why I love these meal replacement diets so much! :)

Well done for starting and for 3lb loss so far.
Just to let you know that on Slim&Save you're meant to have 4 packs a day, or 3 packs and a protein meal. If you chose the latter you also need to take a multi vitamin. It's slightly different to Cambridge in that respect, each pack only contains 1/4 of your daily requirements not 1/3 HTH

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I know, I'm going to try and fit in some chicken later with some veg with a mousse for after! x

Your doing ace

Losses are the same on all vlcd plans hun

Good luck with it, sure you will find the transition from cd easy

Xxx

Well, no turning back down - just got the 140 pack! Should be saving quite a bit of money! Another good day. Had chicken and veg for dinner, with strawberry mousse for lunch! Yum! x

Sounds like everything's going to plan! Keep up the good work and it'll drop off! :(

Hiya good luck on slim and save it really is a great plan. Think having 4 packs instead of 3 like other diets makes it so much easier :)

anniegolightly said:
Sounds like everything's going to plan! Keep up the good work and it'll drop off! :(

Wrong face!! :):);)!!

Welshtigger said:
Well done for starting and for 3lb loss so far.
Just to let you know that on Slim&Save you're meant to have 4 packs a day, or 3 packs and a protein meal. If you chose the latter you also need to take a multi vitamin. It's slightly different to Cambridge in that respect, each pack only contains 1/4 of your daily requirements not 1/3 HTH

U like pointing that out :) :-D

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8 w9:11.1 w10:11.1 w11:10.11 w12:10.11 w13:10.6 w14:10.4 w15:10.0 w16:10.0 w17:10.5!!! w18:9.11

4stone2go_xx said:
U like pointing that out :) :-D

That's because it's crucial to your health to do it properly! I'm not sure why it is a problem to you-it's called helping people! And it's not nice to have people throwing it back in your face all the time :( :banghead:

JosieHoppus said:
I read into the diet and now what I'm doing so it's all good :) weigh in on wed! eek! x

Yeah that's cool-someone just clearly doesn't like me and seems to have a problem with me giving people advice that's all-sorry to have hijacked your thread! Good luck for weigh in x

I have got the most massive headache today :-( drinking lots of water so can't be a dehydration headache! Done a litre and a half and 2 products already! My MASSIVE order came today and has really spurred me on! Week 1 weigh in tomorrow. Overnight I randomly weighed myself at like 3am (I get ridiculous insomnia on this diet!) and I was 11 St 6 however this morning I was at 11 St 8 - not sure what has happened there! Oh well I will just see tomorrow morning! I was hoping for half a stone so want to see that 11 St 6 back!
x

JosieHoppus said:
I have got the most massive headache today :-( drinking lots of water so can't be a dehydration headache! Done a litre and a half and 2 products already! My MASSIVE order came today and has really spurred me on! Week 1 weigh in tomorrow. Overnight I randomly weighed myself at like 3am (I get ridiculous insomnia on this diet!) and I was 11 St 6 however this morning I was at 11 St 8 - not sure what has happened there! Oh well I will just see tomorrow morning! I was hoping for half a stone so want to see that 11 St 6 back!
x

I do this! I get up n weigh... Random or what :)

Good luck for WI tomorrow :)

First week weigh in and I've lost 7lbs! Happy with that considering its TOTM and its the second time in 6 months that I have done a VLCD -also expected a much smaller loss than last time as I'm 2 stone lighter! I lost 8lbs in March :) It's given me the burst of motivation I needed :) x

JosieHoppus said:
First week weigh in and I've lost 7lbs! Happy with that considering its TOTM and its the second time in 6 months that I have done a VLCD -also expected a much smaller loss than last time as I'm 2 stone lighter! I lost 8lbs in March :) It's given me the burst of motivation I needed :) x

Go you! Fantastic start!!!

Weigh in????

Isn't it today?

Back