Last attempt...

Rachel :)

Silver Member
Hello this is it for me. My last attempt at getting this weight off once and for all. I can't be bothered with the messing about anymore, and this diet is hard so I don't want to keep starting and stopping all the time. Plus the money I've spent could have got my family away for a holiday lol.

So I'm on day 6 and 8lbs down so that's motivated me even more.

Im giving myself until the end of July as will need the extra money for the summer holidays :)

I'm right there with you. I have realised that ally have done is make excuses so here goes day 1 xx

starting weight 16st 5.5lb. week 1 -12.5lb

Yep I'm the same excuse after excuse. Good luck, hope you have a good week :) x

Hi I know the feeling - day 1 again for me really want to stick at it this time I go on holiday on 1st Aug so would like to be 2+ stone down - I have much more to loose so would have to get back on it afterwards. We can do this!!

Yeah we so can! Just have to keep focused!!

Day 2 nearly done....off for my last shake no headache as yet and feeling ok so looking good hope you have had a good day?

Well done on getting through day 2.

My days been ok, work was dead and boring. Couldn't hardly keep my eyes open standing up it was that bad lol

my stomach has been very vocal today, it's quite amusing :)

Ha yes tummy gurgling :) day 3 at the hotel with work been invited to dinner but know if I go will eat so will have a sparkling water and come back to the room... Will post later to see if I managed it. Well done on day 2 how's day 3 been?

Fingers crossed you can, your nearly over the worst days. Stay focused :)

Made it one glass of sparkling water then back for a bath now watching tv. Phew if I can get to my weigh in on Tuesday....how's you day been?

Yesterday wasn't to bad actually, struggled a bit at tea time. But got over it thankfully :)

Keep going found tonight hard also day 5 had a bar for tea it was that or a glass of wine! Have a great weekend :)

Ill try you too. Have you got a diary?

Hi no diary maybe should start one. 1st weigh in today = -9lb well happy with that. I have brought 3 weeks supply as go away on Sunday for 2 weeks with work hotel living again but managed before so positive I can do it again x

Back