Total Solution Last chance salloon

locket

So today is day 1. I need to stick with this. Yesterday in preparation for the start of my new diet and life and lifestyle I had one final blowout. Please tell me I'm not the only nutter who does this. Anyway, my idea of a blowout is a couple of bowls of children's cereal with full fat milk. Cereal is my absolute weakness. So, I HONESTLY only had 2 bowls of cereal, not massive bowls either. I weighed myself this morning, 4LBS UP on yesterday. This honestly sums up my free-falling (the wrong way) weight. I spend weeks dieting, being good as gold and lose a pound. I have one little splurge and gain more weight in a day than, I think, most baby elephants gain.
So, I need to do this. I feel lousy about my weight all the time.
I nipped to Tesco this morning and picked up some UltraSlim bars to go with the diet. I was surprised to see the price, £3.30. Grudgingly I picked up 4 boxes. When I took 1 out for lunch, boy was I surprised, they're MASSIVE!!!!! I was expecting something along the lines of the usual diet bar.
So, I'll check in daily, it will keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm hoping to lose about 16lbs in a month. Hoping, not expecting. I'll take whatever comes my way. Anything is better than feeling this frumpy.

LOL I think most people have a "last supper" before they start a diet :) I usually do but didnt this time as I'd had the flu the week I started and couldn't face it.

good luck with the diet :) I love those UltraSlim bars, the chocolate ones anyway, they're yummy and very filling :)

I ate everything in sight the weekend before I started this! Basically I ate everything in the house that I knew my son wouldn't eat as I hate waste so you're not alone!
Good luck with your journey, it gets easier once you are in ketosis and into the second week ?

Sorry didn't mean to put that question mark, it does get easier honestly!! Xxx

Good luck!!

Yep I had a blow out the weekend before lol

Yippee!!!!!! 1st day down, stuck to it 100% and I'm 1.3kgs down!
If only weight loss was a consistent thing, I'd be down to my goal in 5 days ?. Wouldn't that be great?

I had a huge blow out the night before I started and it was a lot more 2 bowls of cereal. It will get easier as the days go by, once you are over the first week it will become habit and you will be in ketosis and have loads of energy. Ive bought lots of food replacement diets over the years and never got past day 1, how pathetic is that but it was all or nothing this time and I'm so glad I did. It seems taking food choices out of the equation is what I needed. Good luck with your journey and look forward to hearing about your first weeks weight loss x

Bloody hell I'm hungry!!!!!

Kept waking through the night absolutely starving.
I have to make it through today and then it will get better.
On the plus side, I'm another 800g down. So that's 2.1kgs in 2 days. I HAVE to keep going.

You can do it!! Keep your water intake up and that should hopefully fill you a bit!!!

Thanks for the support Chelly.
Today has been super difficult. I made a roast chicken for dinner for dd and dh this evening, I was soooo good!!!! Didn't even taste a teeny bit and I was seriously gagging for a tiny piece of chicken with mayo.
I'm going to have an early night tonight. My worst time of the day for snacking and ruining a diet is in the evening, so I'll be in bed watching telly on the ipad at 20:30.
I'm v proud of myself for going this long. If I can do 3 days I can do another, and another and another.

Another 500g down. That makes it 2.6kgs since Monday. I'm not as ravenous this morning so, hopefully, I'm in ketosis and it'll be easier from here on in. I'm really really really crossing fingers for 4kgs in the first week. I've promised myself some new jeans if I do.

Ohh new jeans are definately a motivation!! Although wait until you have hit your goal before buying them cus you don't want them to end up being too big!!

How much is 4kgs??

Well done for resisting the chicken!!

It's only been a few days since you started, it's quite normal to still be in transition now. And if your stats are up to date and you only have very little to lose (compared to others :eek: ), it might be hard going anyway. See how you manage the first week maybe and take it from there. Perhaps working solution might be your best option.

Thanks BeeBee. My stats are a little out of date. Im about 14lbs heavier than my last recorded stat. I just felt awful updating my stats with my weight going up, head in the sand mentality. Plus, I'm a trained dancer so my fighting weight is a little lower than most. I'd like to lose the stone I picked up in the last year, I don't think I'll get back to the weight I was 5 years ago, 8.5 stone. I've gotten rid of all those clothes anyway.

Ohh this is my first time not being on the iPhone app and I can see all of your stats! If your bmi is under 25 still once you have updated your stats then normally the working solution might actually be quicker for you =)

Day 7 and going strong. Am now really enjoying it. Have had a lovely weekend. Have found a house we like so moving south in 4 weeks time. Yippee!!! Went to visit my sister instead of driving all the way home after viewing the house. I vowed to stick to the diet. I did better than expected. My brother-in-law went out of his way to get in some lovely gin, slimline tonic and limes. It would have been rude to refuse so I had a G&T on Friday and one last night. I packed enough packs of Exante for the weekend. Problem was that I didn't pack enough of the right stuff. We were on the go all weekend and could have done with more shakes. So I ran out of on-the-go exante packs yesterday, I had to have 3 UltraSlim bars today (thank god for a nearby Tesco). Not the worst transgressions but I don't feel I had much choice.
Back 110% tomorrow.

Well and truly fell off the wagon today. Started off with a nibble of cheese. Them a little more cheese. Then a little more. An extra UltraSlim bar and 2 Swedish rusks with full-fat milk.
Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to start again tomorrow. No excuses!!!!

Just do it!!!!

It may suck not to be able to eat your favourite foods as much as you're used to, but it sucks even more to be stuck in a body you hate.

Well and truly fell off the wagon today. Started off with a nibble of cheese. Them a little more cheese. Then a little more. An extra UltraSlim bar and 2 Swedish rusks with full-fat milk.
Oh dear!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to start again tomorrow. No excuses!!!!
It always starts with a nibble of something or other for me to completely fall off the wagon but the important thing is to get back on the wagon as quickly as you can! Good luck!:)

Back