Last chance workout?

Suze012

Silver Member
Anyone else do this? Every week before weigh in i go to the gym for just over an hour n really go for it.. then come home shower n go to wi. i do feel it helps with my losses most defo. I have the fear if i dont do it one week i will put on... Argh lol xx

I don't see the point, the exercise will do you good no denying, but to do it just to get a good weigh in an hour later is like fooling yourself that you've lost more weight when in fact it's just water you've lost!

I would do the exercise certainly to become fit ad toned, but not think about how it'll make your weigh in results better :s

I tend to go at that time as its my day off n ny son goes for a nap at that time too n hubby is in. I guess if i dont go one week i would be worried it would affect that weeks loses. I do it every week lol

Sts tonight but to be expected was great till monday night then blew it lol ack wasnt a gain x

I work out 5 days a week, which also falls on weigh-in day (never been affected by water retention) - do it for health and fitness, not just to hope you see results that day....sounds maybe like you are subconsciously doing it as you think it helps your losses. But hey, any exercise for whatever reason is good! :) xx

Back