Step 1 Sole Source Last chance!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Rachie11, 30 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Rachie11

Rachie11 Full Member

So here I am again starting back on Cambridge don't know why I seem to be crap at this diet!! I have basically left it till last minute to lose weight for my holiday. I'm 25 and going to Ibiza with two of my best friends I feel so fat compared to them at the minutes! So it's 20 days till I go and just wondered if anyone has managed 20 days soul source and if so what results did you get? I know everyone is different but need some motivation people!!! ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princessava

princessava Member

Hi rachie

I have been on ss for 8 weeks and lost 25lb I lost a stone of that within 3 weeks. It is def possible to loose a substantial amount in 20 days I started at 13.5 and am 5.4. I think it depends how much U have to loose also to how big your losses are. Keep drinking water is my top tip 4 litres a day minimum! Good luck!! Xxx

4. Rachie11

Rachie11 Full Member

Wow that is amazing! Well done you. 4 litres of water I'll make that my mission. My starting weight is 9.10 I'm 5 foot tall. My target for Ibiza was 8.7 but I'm going to have to be realistic ? although i do eat crap so you never know I could manage a stone that would be fab if I did! I'm also onto level 3 of the 30 day shred which I'll be doing alongside this

5. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    I lost a stone in 2 weeks but had over 3 to lose. You could easily do that in 3 weeks just be 100%. Good luck.

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 1lb :)

6. Rachie11

Rachie11 Full Member

Wow that is amazing! You have made me feel really excited! Only done 2 days but already feeling good ? I'll keep you updated how I get on x

7. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    How you getting on?

Total loss on cambridge - 3 stone 1lb :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.