Attack Last Day of Attack! Eeek, excited but nervous about starting cruise!

Roosephus

Morning!

Happy Friday everyone! Day 5 of attack and weighed in at 6lbs lighter this morning - yay! 1lb away from the 10's.

Am so looking forward to vegetables tomorrow but also feel a bit apprehensive that the weight loss will stop, kinda getting used to 1lb a day off! Am also a bit confused about "tolerated" foods that I keep reading about. Keep re-reading my book but can't find anything. Can anyone help by pointing me in the right direction?

Loving this site, has been a real support over the last 5 days, not many of my friends and colleagues know much about Dukan and my bf thinks it's all a bit strange that I'm not joining him for the old favorite 9pm snack attack!!

Thank you!! x :D

Great loss, well done. Lots of experienced Dukan followers here will help you.

check out the FAQ thread stickied at the top of the page all the info you need is there

Hiya well done on your loss, there is a list of tolerated foods in here somewhere (sorry I use my phone so can't add it here) and online however, its a people's preference. I personally very seldom use them I don't like mixing internet with book as it varies so much so I just stick to what's in my book and if I fancy a tolerated then I know it's there to fall back on but I don't rely on them. Your allowed 2 a day. I think they have been added as the diet has became more known to try and cater for and make easier but I do fine without.
Have a nosey at the list and decide what you want to do. I've lost 21 pound so far without :) but as with everything everyone's different.

Good luck x

Thanks everyone, I've found the sticky & printed it off to refer to. I think I'll try to get along without & use them only if I feel like I'm going to slip off the wagon.

The thought of steak and roasted vegetables for tea tmrw is getting me through the day!!!
xx

The thing to remember with the tolerateds is to only have a max of two a day, record what they are. If the next morning you put weight on then you know one of them was a problem. You can at least figure out which by process of elimination. its all about how your weight loss does.

Good luck and well done on the loss so far.

Great loss roo, hope your enjoying cruise x

Great loss roo, hope your enjoying cruise x

Thank you!

After my 5 days on attack I was 7lbs down which is the best incentive I could've asked for to carry on! Thoroughly enjoyed my first 2 days on cruise with salad, roasted veg and asparagus! Scales have stayed the same this morning but was expecting that as did 2 PV days due to planned family meals. Will get back to alternate PP and PV days now and hopefully will start to drop again.
Back on PP today and have planned

B Yogurt with oatbran (must keep practicing the galette - not turned out well so far!)
L Tuna with cottage cheese
S Turkey slices
D Chicken stuffed with quark and garlic

Fingers crossed the scales will start to move again!!

Remember once into cruise you weigh loss won't be as big, a steady 2 to 3 a week till conso....happy veggie eating x

Remember once into cruise you weigh loss won't be as big, a steady 2 to 3 a week till conso....happy veggie eating x

Back